• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Father die and children fighting against each others...Karma!!!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On my iPad I'm American. On my computer I'm a Brit. In my private life I'm Burmese and ex Persian.

on your saxophone are u a flaming homo?on ur rusty trombone are u a arse tickler?a anal bandit?on your flute/piccolo are you a pee pee blower?

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Dishonourable" is not a crime. "Dishonest" is.

"Honour" is an intangible term.

we arent talking about a crime here. if it took place, maybe the spf will investigate unless directed not to. in this specific case, someone's reputation is damaged. slander? if don't sue, it means truth was told.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saddam's sons didnt stay with Daddy. Nor edid his wives.

Bush clan stayed together but 2nd son CMI lose to Trump.

Will see if Hilary dumps Bill if she wins or loses. Or Chelsea will say to dad FO.

But now for the Lee family story--this could be a blockbuster movie!

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such drama spice up boring life ok wat hahaa

坐山观虎斗

giphy.gif