• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Father and Son up lorry by a Cateless Old Fark Lorry Driver at PIE, guess from which cuntry?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://electrek.co/2023/03/07/elon-musk-tesla-next-vehicle-operate-almost-entirely-autonomous-mode/

Elon Musk says Tesla’s next vehicle will operate ‘almost entirely in autonomous mode’​

Avatar for Fred Lambert Fred Lambert | Mar 7 2023 - 3:03 pm PT

Elon Musk commented on Tesla’s next car, saying that it will operate “almost entirely in autonomous mode,” but the automaker has yet to deliver on its promise to make all its cars made since 2016 autonomous.

While Tesla unveiled its plan to build a new vehicle platform that will be more efficient to manufacture at its Investor Day last week, many were disappointed that Tesla didn’t go into details about the vehicle models that will be based on this new platform.

During a brief appearance at a Morgan Stanley conference today, CEO Elon Musk briefly commented that the vehicles to be built on Tesla’s next-gen platform will operate “almost entirely in autonomous mode.”

He made it sound like humans will only rarely have to be behind the wheel of the vehicle.

That’s in line with what he previously said about Tesla planning to bring a new purposed-built “robotaxi” electric vehicle to production.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was in sec 1, I was riding pillion on my father's old Yamaha motorbike regularly. The feeling of wind gushing at my face felt damn shiok.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was in sec 1, I was riding pillion on my father's old Yamaha motorbike regularly. The feeling of wind gushing at my face felt damn shiok.
Those days it was a lot cooler. You can stand in afternoon sun no sweat. Today. Your shirt will be all wet.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singkie govt should just open up the reserve and feed our population. Those above 70 should be fed and clothes by government.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
About 300,000 Central Provident Fund (CPF) accounts belonging to foreigners who are neither Singapore citizens nor permanent residents will be required to close by March 31, 2024.

These accounts were set up before 2003, when non-citizens and permanent residents were disallowed from making voluntary contributions to their CPF accounts. After the deadline, they will be shut down automatically.

The CPF Board said in a statement on Wednesday: “Any remaining savings will cease to earn the prevailing CPF interest rate. The remaining savings can still be transferred to their bank accounts at any time after that.”