• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fat Ginfreely in Geylang pester a man to fuck her, he asked her pork belly how much

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

FAT GEYLANG CHICKEN APPROACHED MAN FOR SERVICE, MAN ASK 1KG PORK BELLY HOW MUCH​

Growing up in Geylang there are always chickens here and chickens there.

As I got to about 18 years old there are always girls from pubs standing outside and trying to pull men in but all this has since shut down.

But one thing has never changed, prostitutes by the roadside.

Always at some back alley, they will come and tout for customers. There was one time I was drinking in Geylang and I was quite high.

A fat chicken approached me “handsome, want service?”

I said no and she hooked her hands around me, I tried to push away and she kept asking if I need her services.

I got fed up​

I ask her how much. She said $60 short time. Then I asked her how much for long time, she said $200. I then asked her how much for 1kg of pork belly and pointed at her stomach.

She got mad and started cursing me and I had to run away after she tried to hit me with her handbag.

I had a good laugh while running away from the pok pok gei.

Its not like I deliverbately go there disturb them, I stay Geylang and she kept harassing me.

Nabei, no way I am going to pay for that walking piece of bak kwa. I think if she want, she must pay me sia.