• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Far East Flora wants to guilt trip / remind SG men to buy flowers

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_9771.jpeg

liamricci

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good one! I buy flowers for home pretty often; I just like to have them around as they bring some coziness. Lively root customer service is very easy to talk to and always knows what I want. Their expertise in plant care and friendly assistance make the whole experience of purchasing plants enjoyable and hassle-free. Their wide selection of plants and flowers ensures that I can always find the perfect addition to brighten up my home

Last edited:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
You buy the flowers and flower will root. Aren't flower bloom so that they provide a better landscape for all ?