• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fann Wong gone for armpit operation.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ang moh one not much difference but the negro one is better after PS i mean look at all those tiny little bumps on her forehead.

i recommend this camera for you
51T3hdQbucL._SL.jpg

Samthaikong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I found her 'before' operation picture... Still quite yummy ... not like those PRC one. And the lucky guy gets to smell her armpit every night ...

24254968_6d10695f29.jpg

ChristopherLee01.jpg

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why has fann wong stopped acting? Don't recall a single show she was in last yr. Her husband chris was in that conman serial. Same with zoe tay no more in serials but still makes appearances.

She used to have a "God Father" in mediacorpse who is very fond of her. Because of this unique relationship, she was given a opportunity to enter show buzz and got all the leading roles in several tv drama series plus also the opportunity to be a singer and host several live shows. Unfortunately she is not a good actor or a host. She acted cute most of the time plus she can't make it in the music industry.

Heard that this "God father" of hers is no longer in mediacorpse liao. Hence she has been frozen for the past few years with not much drama serials to act.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She used to have a "God Father" in mediacorpse who is very fond of her. Because of this unique relationship, she was given a opportunity to enter show buzz and got all the leading roles in several tv drama series plus also the opportunity to be a singer and host several live shows. Unfortunately she is not a good actor or a host. She acted cute most of the time plus she can't make it in the music industry.

Heard that this "God father" of hers is no longer in mediacorpse liao. Hence she has been frozen for the past few years with not much drama serials to act.

do you have a name for this god father?

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do you have a name for this god father?

Can't remember his name. See his face "tiko" will recognize.

This "God father" has got several "God daughter" one.
Many of those actress who once sucked up to him already lost her limelight.
That's why you hardly see them on any new drama tv series these days.