• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fann Wong gone for armpit operation.

Samthaikong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look ! No armpit !

578169_10151250010411822_619703565_n.jpg

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
these photoshopping photographer have to be hanged and tie on lamp post. Disgusting, i hope sammyboy are more honest with his professional photo.

like these stupid software call portraitprofessional, how does the original not better than the modified one? HOW?

glam1_before.jpg

glam1_after.jpg

glam2_before.jpg

glam2_after.jpg

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Apparently, women are suckers for these kind of apps, just to show they have flawless skin, LOL

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
these photoshopping photographer have to be hanged and tie on lamp post. Disgusting, i hope sammyboy are more honest with his professional photo.

like these stupid software call portraitprofessional, how does the original not better than the modified one? HOW?

glam1_before.jpg

glam1_after.jpg

The ang moh one not much difference but the negro one is better after PS i mean look at all those tiny little bumps on her forehead.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why has fann wong stopped acting? Don't recall a single show she was in last yr. Her husband chris was in that conman serial. Same with zoe tay no more in serials but still makes appearances.