• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Famous Amos will be the making of Sg next Subhas Anandan

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why dont u read and try to understand what i said or at least make a reasonable good guess
Did education pass u by? Do i have to spoon feed you? :biggrin:

I will never understand the brain of a dog , because I don't have a master :wink: . Anyway , Amos will not be guilty on Tuesday :wink:

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
i like your reply sometimes.. it give me a good laugh....u really think u can tell the future. :biggrin:

Cheers! :wink:

I will never understand the brain of a dog , because I don't have a master :wink: . Anyway , Amos will not be guilty on Tuesday :wink:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i like your reply sometimes.. it give me a good laugh....u really think u can tell the future. :biggrin:

Cheers! :wink:

I'm a fast learner , since you can confirm Amos will be guilty on Tuesday so I also double conform with you he will be not be guilty :wink: