• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

famiLEE LEegime Ministerial Pay-Cut & Donations are still Punishable Corruptions

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can twist and cook any stories and theories you like.

I won't give a damn nor be affected. :wink:

At the right time, I will show the necessary things.

I always insist that Old Dog Thief LKy is the most valuable asset to opposition. You are just trying to copycat the idea.

Some people had tried all sorts of stupid useless things to try to change my mind or get me to listen to their own ideas, most of them have nothing valuable for me to consider.

To screw famiLEE LEEgime is too tiny a matter. After this one, I need to look for more exciting fights outside Singapore. If you think getting a seat in that parliament or write some letters for peasant is what you want to do, you go ahead & I wish you the best. I am not JBJ and I will not be satisfied by getting a seat in parliament and to make LKy's blood boil there. I need things far beyound this limit to be satisfied. Tiny persons like you try to measure others with your own tiny scales. Unlike Old Dog Thief LKy I will not be satisfied if I were him to take a Tiny Red Dot out of Malaysia, and be a lame bastard bully only in this red dot, and then kept appologzing to KL when ever the KL PM fucked him. :cool: LKy old dog is a small dog (小狗仔) mantality, but to people like you he is a big leader.:rolleyes: I can understand your mantality, but it is hard for you to understand me, the evidence is very clear in msg you had just posted.

Well said mate!

The Singapore parliament is a joke. Even the HongKong legistrators show more convictions in executing their duties. The current HK Chief Executive Donald Tsang is much better than coward Lee Hsien Loong.

When I saw on TVB how he visit a drunk driving accident scene that killed 6 people and deal with the inconsolable public, I know that he is a man of substance who has a geniune interest in working for his people.

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is still lavish and uncalled for. Why do he need such a grand air craft? POTUS is not God you are just another world leader. Why do other countries have to clear their roads and airspace just for him?

Millions of dollars spend on welcoming a half black president. Di any one consider the homeless? Millions are spent annually just giving him so much protection. It still goes into his perks. And where does the money come from? The taxpayers

And Office of the President is no different from the President. Obama enjoys the most number of perks of any world leader just because he is POTUS.

Even if it is lavish and uncalled for, it is a matter for the United States citizens to decide.

It is for them to decide because it is from their taxes that such perceived lavishness are used.

And this is very different from using the power of the Presidential Office to enrich his own salary.

And thus use taxes to grow his own private wealth.

Obama never did that.

If he did, the United States citizens would not have stand for it.

They would have seek alternatives.

With this, I will let our points of differences lie.

Happy Chinese New Year to all.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the right time, I will show the necessary things.

When you wanted people to provide their names to you to book for Reform Party Inauguration Dinner when you were not authorised to do so, thats when I realised that something was going on.

So far you have not revealed anything damaging about the Lee Family. Using adjectives is something taxi drivers do. You are even scared to confirm that HDB contract for conveyancing was given to the wife.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obama's lavish inauguration is also a unjustifiable move. If you think the US president earns so little, he has the most number of facilities at his disposal for free. That would add up to a salary of a few million

Your views are too simplistic. The difference between the PAP's trappings of office and that of the US President is the lack of transparency on the part of PAP. Old man has stayed in the Istana for close to 50 years. He built a brand new house , beautiful pool etc while last year he claimed to SPH Jounalist Lee Siew Hua that he resides in Oxley. By the way Istana has a 9 hole golf course. In the past, all Civil service Dept and Stat Board were given 6 slots each at SICC.

If you rely on the ST, you must truly be living in a cocoon. Now you know why the Govt holds the management vote in SPH.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you wanted people to provide their names to you to book for Reform Party Inauguration Dinner when you were not authorised to do so, thats when I realised that something was going on.

So far you have not revealed anything damaging about the Lee Family. Using adjectives is something taxi drivers do. You are even scared to confirm that HDB contract for conveyancing was given to the wife.

You cooked every lies here with your own imaginations, such as oppositions' meetings etc. But I am not interested to reveal my arrangements regarding the dinner etc.

I just want to forum to know that you are a LIAR that fabricates stories here. :biggrin::biggrin:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said mate!

The Singapore parliament is a joke. Even the HongKong legistrators show more convictions in executing their duties. The current HK Chief Executive Donald Tsang is much better than coward Lee Hsien Loong.

When I saw on TVB how he visit a drunk driving accident scene that killed 6 people and deal with the inconsolable public, I know that he is a man of substance who has a geniune interest in working for his people.

Oh I read about that, a drunk truck flatten a taxi with 6 inside. Driver charged in court just before CNY eve. So Donald Tsang went to scene?

Why Ass Loong Son don't go to the MRT scenes when peasants jumped?:eek:

===

Ass Loong's daddy old dog thief LKy is just only like a little dog thief (in 1960s) that fought against competitors over one whole cooked chicken (office of Malayan PM in KL), but could not win because the competition was much stronger (Tunku Abdul Rahman), so (then young) little dog theif made away with a tiny piece of bone (Red Dot) out of the while chicken (Malaysia) and ran away with great satisfaction. Bragged audaciously and shamelessly about such GREAT achievement during the last fucking 50 years! He called that INDEPENDECE from Malaysia. I call it SEPARATISM & GRAFT of Territory. Should be a treasonal charge facing death penalty under Malaysian law.:wink::rolleyes:

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh I read about that, a drunk truck flatten a taxi with 6 inside. Driver charged in court just before CNY eve. So Donald Tsang went to scene?

Why Ass Loong Son don't go to the MRT scenes when peasants jumped?:eek:

===

Donald Tsang made an stop at the Lok Ma Chau accident scene. Of course, he became the centre of attention, an uncle of the deceased was very emotional and shouted at him about the laws. It is amazing that Donald was able to keep calm and able to handle the situation by empathising with the victims' family members. He made a pledge to review the drink driving laws in front of the mass media.

This is leadership.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Donald Tsang made an stop at the Lok Ma Chau accident scene. Of course, he became the centre of attention, an uncle of the deceased was very emotional and shouted at him about the laws. It is amazing that Donald was able to keep calm and able to handle the situation by empathising with the victims' family members. He made a pledge to review the drink driving laws in front of the mass media.

This is leadership.

Donald Tsang I think is copying the style from his big bosses Hu Jin Tao & Wen Jia Bao, who will dash to the scene on the dot, like during earthquake and snow storms of 2007/2008 CNY. This way works very well in PRC, when the top men came on the scene on the spot the smaller officers all better wake up and be on the ball, otherwise, they will sure get fired on the spot.

I am not sure how things work in HK though, for an accident he will rush there, I think Donald Tsang just don't have too many more important things in his office? :eek:

When CEO rushed to the scene, what are the other junior officers in charge of the relevant departments supposed to do? The traffic mata commander; the transportation dept's chief; safety council chief...? Will they shit-bricks? I don't know the admin culture in HK.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You cooked every lies here with your own imaginations, such as oppositions' meetings etc. But I am not interested to reveal my arrangements regarding the dinner etc.

I just want to forum to know that you are a LIAR that fabricates stories here. :biggrin::biggrin:
Did you not ask forummers in SBF to contact you to book tables for Reform Party inauguration.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you not ask forummers in SBF to contact you to book tables for Reform Party inauguration.

Of course, and one of your lies is I had not been authorised, among your other lies. Late Mr JBJ was aware and Mr. Ng Teck Siong and several times asked for my help to promote the bookings. I created booking email address etc. And who are you here to lie that I had not been authorised? Need to be authoriese by you? Or your boss LKy is it?:biggrin::biggrin:

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stay as far away as possible when you hear mewing from a tiger's cave. It ain't just pussy cat cubs crying for help!

Last edited:

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Robert Ho, you poor son of a gun! If you can read this, it's not you, it was nothing personal. It's just that they don't like your face, that is all!:biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course, and one of your lies is I had not been authorised, among your other lies. Late Mr JBJ was aware and Mr. Ng Teck Siong and several times asked for my help to promote the bookings. I created booking email address etc. And who are you here to lie that I had not been authorised? Need to be authoriese by you? Or your boss LKy is it?:biggrin::biggrin:
How come they appointed someone else in the end to officially take the bookings. Should you not have referred to that person. I spoke to that lady who told me that you are not authorised. Do get her or Ng to make a statement that the information was incorrect and we can sort this out once and for all. My apologies if this is indeed the case.

The trouble with you is that you keeping moving from party to party with no commitments. You have become a weak link in the opposition chain. Reminds me of the old man who holds a cabinet positiion but has no specific responsibility or accountability

Like I said, all the PAP has to do is to go to you and get all the issues of all opposition parties and you are member of none.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Donald Tsang I think is copying the style from his big bosses Hu Jin Tao & Wen Jia Bao, who will dash to the scene on the dot, like during earthquake and snow storms of 2007/2008 CNY. This way works very well in PRC, when the top men came on the scene on the spot the smaller officers all better wake up and be on the ball, otherwise, they will sure get fired on the spot.

I am not sure how things work in HK though, for an accident he will rush there, I think Donald Tsang just don't have too many more important things in his office? :eek:

When CEO rushed to the scene, what are the other junior officers in charge of the relevant departments supposed to do? The traffic mata commander; the transportation dept's chief; safety council chief...? Will they shit-bricks? I don't know the admin culture in HK.

I am not sure if he rush there especially, it is more like he took a detour.
Moreover, it can mean another thing. Election time.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come they appointed someone else in the end to officially take the bookings. Should you not have referred to that person. I spoke to that lady who told me that you are not authorised. Do get her or Ng to make a statement that the information was incorrect and we can sort this out once and for all. My apologies if this is indeed the case.

The trouble with you is that you keeping moving from party to party with no commitments. You have become a weak link in the opposition chain. Reminds me of the old man who holds a cabinet positiion but has no specific responsibility or accountability

Like I said, all the PAP has to do is to go to you and get all the issues of all opposition parties and you are member of none.

Did I said I was the sole ticket agent? I was only assisting Mr. Ng. I posted messages on web & forward to bookings details to Mr. Ng. directly, my message included the number to contact Amy & Mr. Ng to make direct payment.

Amy was the treasurer & CEC member of course then she will the the final responsibility to collect the $$$$ and Mr Ng the chairman to allocate the table. My help is to spread message on internet, why everything have to be approved by you is it?

Amy had resigned from RP after JBJ's funeral.:( So you took over is it?:confused::rolleyes:

Who are you to decide that I must take a membership with a party?

I can not help them without becoming a member is it?

Your boss LKy's law huh?

I will support and assist those who are forward in fighting against famiLEE LEEgime and those who the famiLEE LEEgime seek to destroy. But I don't really appreciate a party platform. It is really just a burden & liability. In the past 1 or 2 decades I had helped at least 5 different parties, and it had been always nearly unilateral helps, I do really received any help from the parties. I only contributed what I can, and don't ask for anything, usually they don't have any thing to provide to me. Just complains and expectations and restrictions etc they imposed on me. So in my experience they are just burdens and liabilities which are part of the price I had paid to support or assist them. I will continue to do so. I will only stop when their burdens and expectations and restrictions etc got too much in my own ways.

I have my own objective to eliminate and punish greedy LEEgime, this is not what ANY existing party is up to. They can not live up to my expectation actually, e.g. SDP's 10 CEC members appologized to Old Dog Theif famiLEE in GE2006, I almost withdrew my support few days before polling. I paid price to support these parties but many times they only disappointed me in their push against famiLEE LEEGime. On top of that, they will then impose their own expecations and restrictions on my fight against famiLEE LEEgime. That is all a membership is about to me, the parties are not able to advance push against famiLEE LEEgime as far as I am, and then they want to hold me back to stay with them.

WHAT FOR?

I will totally be compromized if I moderate and tone down my fight just to make some soft party members feel comfortable. It is easy for famiLEE to make them turn back and even appologize etc. But I ensure that they have no strings to pull me back with them. In a war fighters do fall in the frontline, but fighters shouldn't be pulled back by corpses of their fiends, forward is the only direction to go. I will step over corpses of my fellow fighters to go forward and fight the enemy, if these corpses want to grab and hold me back I will chop their hands, then I will chop the enemies heads. I will NOT be down because my fellow fighter are down. I will help them if they are pushing forward, or when enemy is striking them, even if they are unable to help me, that is OK, but I will not let them hold me back.

That is how I fight.

<hr width="50%">

There is no such thing in politics that fighters stick to a party.

Mr. Shih Ming Teh who led the Red Shirt Army against Ah Bian was the chairman of DPP, he resigned from DPP. Then he found the Red Party. Ah Bian was the chairman of DPP, he resigned from DPP also.

Late Mr. JBJ was sec gen of WP, he quitted the party and later found RP.

Mr. Chiam was sec gen of SDP, he quitted and fond PPP.

Mr. Ng Teck Siong was a co-founder of SDP with Mr. Chiam, he was a candidate wtih WP duirng JBJ era, he quited from both and he co found RP with JBJ.

Andrew Kwan was a PAP, he fight against famiLEE LEEgime and left PAP. There are many other ex-PAP within opposition, if you checked.:biggrin:

The examples are countless. It shows that people in politics do help each other and fight together some times and break away some times. It is norm and it is the same way in other countries and in history.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did I said I was the sole ticket agent? I was only assisting Mr. Ng. I posted messages on web & forward to bookings details to Mr. Ng. directly, my message included the number to contact Amy & Mr. Ng to make direct payment.
Apologies, you were right. I had the impression that you had in the first instance asked for those interested to confirm booking with you directly.

Post Note:
Edited to reflect post relevant to this discussion. Please read the message below. Now you know why collateral damage by you is extensive.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

After much searching I finally found the post by you. As you can see, Amy was not involved. People were providing personal details to you including handphone numbers, email etc.

Do you know how valuable these things are to the authorities. And you are not a member.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/sammyboymod/messages?msg=175989.1
Online Announcement made on behalf of Mr. JBJ & Mr. Ng Teck Siong: My News Blog & Mr. JBJ's Blog
Reform Party's Dinner Planned
Mr. JBJ's letter is published herein.

I just setup a dedicated email address for the purpose of booking, [email protected] for those who wish to register themselves for this event. Please indicate in your email:

Number of person
Handphone number for confirmation
Your email must be valid
Indicate weather would 28th June 2008 be a suitable date to you
Please be prepared to make payment around 1st June 2008, in cash and time / location will be notified by email / handphone by 28 May 2008. I hope the location date of dinner will also be confirmed by Mr. JBJ by 28 May 2008.

:-)

Related forum post

posted by uncleyap at 10:40 PM

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
After much searching I finally found the post by you. As you can see, Amy was not involved. People were providing personal details to you including handphone numbers, email etc.

Do you know how valuable these things are to the authorities. And you are not a member.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/sammyboymod/messages?msg=175989.1
Online Announcement made on behalf of Mr. JBJ & Mr. Ng Teck Siong: My News Blog & Mr. JBJ's Blog
Reform Party's Dinner Planned
Mr. JBJ's letter is published herein.

I just setup a dedicated email address for the purpose of booking, [email protected] for those who wish to register themselves for this event. Please indicate in your email:

Number of person
Handphone number for confirmation
Your email must be valid
Indicate weather would 28th June 2008 be a suitable date to you
Please be prepared to make payment around 1st June 2008, in cash and time / location will be notified by email / handphone by 28 May 2008. I hope the location date of dinner will also be confirmed by Mr. JBJ by 28 May 2008.

:-)

Related forum post

posted by uncleyap at 10:40 PM

That was the initial message, when Teck Siong wasn't even able to tell me that date was 100% confirmed. I forwarded those emailed contacts to him.

Later when Amy came, Teck Siong gave me he h/p number, and it was emailed back to those who indicated interest. That was the time nearer to the actual dinner & RP want to collect money. I won't collect any money so I forwarded the contacts. I also booked my own table so that those who are very very last mininute after RP close their bookings can come to my table.

It is in your own msg here that you were out to collect a bunch of craps against me to post, all distorted by you, mixed with fabrications.

Don't waste my time, I am not interested to argue nor dig out those businesses.