• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Fake Myanmar Dr. Scandal:- A Bewildering array of errors, incompetences, and outright

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Fake Myanmar Dr. Scandal:- A Bewildering array of errors, incompetences, and outr

You are right. It is very difficult for IMGs to practice in Canada. They have to take 4 exams first. (takes 2 years because the exams are held in Spring and Fall and you usually clear one then go on to the next) Then clear interviews to get into residency training which ranges from 2 to 6 years before they are fully licenced to practice independently. So it is a long road. Plus the competition is intense. All the IMGs are fighting for a few places. Those who have no standard never even finish passing the exams. And those that do, often fail at the interviews due to language. But yet so many keep trying for years and years. I heard of one Vietnamese family doctor who took 13 years before he finally got a residency position.

tougher than CFA...........

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Fake Myanmar Dr. Scandal:- A Bewildering array of errors, incompetences, and outr

Since when has the PAP cared about your life? NSmen dying also they want to deny everything. Even want to claim back court charges from the dead NSmen's parents. The only life they care about is their own life and their own kind.

World is serious abt human traffic which Obama calls modern day slavery/////////// how come NS is not slavery albeit for two years only???

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Precisely that's why WP have to push for it in Parliament. Nothing will happen without people pushing for it right?

these papigs will either side step or refuse to answer citing sensitivity...............

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't know to much about Canada, other then visiting it a couple of times. Like many sinkies, I have friends and relatives there. I do know that no matter how large our "national reserves" are, they are irrelevant to the common people. The PAP has no interest in ever dispersing them nor in doling out more then crumps. Therefore to the common people, the national reserves is as good as non existent. In any case how much national reserve we actually have, given its never been audited, is another matter for discussion at another thread.

The main differences as I see between canada and singapore is that in one Country, the govt actually genuinely want to help the people. You will never see the wholesale importation of FTs into Canada to take away Canadian jobs and lower the production cost. You will never see the Canadian govt tell its citizens "we don't know how much national reserves we have because it will take 50 man years to figure it out". You will never see the canadian govt. pass a $14 billion defence budget without telling the citizens exactly how and where the money will be spend. They maybe misguided and they may go the wrong direction at times, but it appears the voters and the media rein them in. Singapore on the other hand works as a dictatorship to all intents and purposes. I rather live in Malaysia where I don't have to be careful about what I say and to whom, rather then in singapore. In fact, my retirement plans do not involve staying in this country at all.

I was there twice but funny that I can't find any restaurant serving me salmon steak or moose nose.......... mid nite golf is shiok though.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

these papigs will either side step or refuse to answer citing sensitivity...............

And so the best is to do nothing say nothing push nothing and nobody will dislike you nobody will sabotage you nobody will slander you nobody will call you names.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

World is serious abt human traffic which Obama calls modern day slavery/////////// how come NS is not slavery albeit for two years only???

What has human trafficking and slavery got to do with /////////////?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

No helper, no tuition for kids and both parents working. Kids already grown up. Life was tough then but manageable. My kids now also do not believe in having helper. I am a handy man, doing my own plumbing, electrical wiring, locks ... It is like a hobby.

You're not the typical Singaporean!

Before you dream of an international minimum wage can come true, small tiny Singapore and its Singaporeans have to shed their dependence on cheap slave labor called foreign domestic helpers.

They have to learn that not having a maid is NOT a tough life and manageable but a way of life for the vast majority of people in the first world. You do not have to even believe or not believe in having a helper. It is simply the status quo to do your own housework.

In Singapore if the foreign domestic helper scheme were thrown out, and minimum wage (per hour) were introduced there would be massive protests from the Singaporeans rich and middle class/ upper lower class because they no longer can afford a maid.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You're not the typical Singaporean!

Before you dream of an international minimum wage can come true, small tiny Singapore and its Singaporeans have to shed their dependence on cheap slave labor called foreign domestic helpers.

They have to learn that not having a maid is NOT a tough life and manageable but a way of life for the vast majority of people in the first world. You do not have to even believe or not believe in having a helper. It is simply the status quo to do your own housework.

In Singapore if the foreign domestic helper scheme were thrown out, and minimum wage (per hour) were introduced there would be massive protests from the Singaporeans rich and middle class/ upper lower class because they no longer can afford a maid.
Agreed. It shall remain my dream. Laziness is addictive and needs harsh treatment like extreme poverty to kick the bad habit. Greed knows no bound and will dull our senses to inhuman acts. In Sg the current generation has already been overcome by greed and laziness. Their children can't be any better.

Btw, you may not be aware, there are also those who could hardly make ends meet employing helpers. How they managed to get approval beats me. There is no light at the end of the tunnel.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Btw, you may not be aware, there are also those who could hardly make ends meet employing helpers. How they managed to get approval beats me. There is no light at the end of the tunnel.

Actually I am totally aware of that. As a doctor in Singapore I have met thousands of people, rich, poor middle class, over the course of 15 years. It is amazing when you have patients coming to beg you to help them with costs, with all kinds of sad stories and they come with their maids. When you ask them how they can afford a maid, they say if not for the maid they would be dead.

Singapore is doomed for the future. It is drunk on cheap labor and the attitudes of the people will not help it. So you are right that there is no light at the end of the tunnel is one remains in Singapore. Things are just going to go worse and worse. Eventually Singapore will collapse and have to merge with China or Malaysia. The sooner the better it will be as they will have more bargaining terms.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Eventually Singapore will collapse and have to merge with China or Malaysia. The sooner the better it will be as they will have more bargaining terms.

choi! that will be worse for sg. if sg were to merge with ml, she will not be able to enact policies conducive for her growth and benefit and run her own economy and manipulate her own currency in her own terms. every facet of improvement or progress will be blocked or stymied by the federal government. was in penang not long ago, and could see the federal gov screwing the state on purpose. the city state wanted to have free shuttle buses going to and from georgetown to the airport to provide tourists free rides into downtown, but the federal gov in kl blocked the move as they claimed airport jurisdiction belonged to kl. plus many more such idiotic political turf battles to prevent penang from doing what is best for penang.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Psst!..don't you forget, that N.S. is a PRIVILEGE....& now, National Servicemen are the CORE of the NATION....

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

who doesnt want to be paid more?but the question is why do sinkies keep insisting on voting for a government that keeps insisting on treating them like cheap disposable workers?

just recently a report surfaced on sammyboy the lowest twenty percentile of singaporean households live on less than $601 per month.if that is not below the poverty line i dunno what is,twenty percent of sinkie households thats like 680,000 sinkies,and a overwhelming 70 percent voted for PAP.according to CPF and PAPsmearer gst voucher estimate,66 percent of singaporeans earn less than $3,500 a month and 40 to 50 percent of them earn less than $2,000 a month.and we are supposedly the highest gdp per cap country in the world.like i mentioned before,a mcdonalds burger flipper in ausland makes more than a uni grad in sg,if he works 6 days a week,he can easily clear $4000 a month,60 percent more than a uni grad in SG.

sinkies just love eating their coolie rice,we are conditioned to want to be poor,making loads of money feels dirty to most sinkies because we are coolies and farmers,except for the scholars and elites they deserve to win and their big fat paychecks.the gini coefficient in singapore is the highest and sinkies simply accept it.its clear they have no idea what they are voting for.

sinkies compensate for their shame and their misplaced sense of superiority and their lack of dignity by showering abuse on those lower then them,mainly domestic foreign workers and the deaf and blind cleaners.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I was there twice but funny that I can't find any restaurant serving me salmon steak or moose nose.......... mid nite golf is shiok though.

Actually, got. I did eat salmon steak, i.e. grilled salmon fillet. Delicious. Never even thougth about moose meat.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

... Conscription will provide the bodies for Defence. GDP and enrichment of the elite is of paramount importance. The signs are there. Stupid Sinkies.

When the chips are down and sinkie land faces external aggression, it is when truth will be revealed. How many of these foreigners who are SPR and conscripted to serve NS will stay and fight to defend the island? Why should they fight to die for a country which is not their home land?

In USA and Australia, it is already shown that foreigners given citizenship in these countries had joined ISIS to fight for these islamic terrorists and to conduct terrorism in their host countries. Ironical, isn't it?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

who doesnt want to be paid more?but the question is why do sinkies keep insisting on voting for a government that keeps insisting on treating them like cheap disposable workers?

just recently a report surfaced on sammyboy the lowest twenty percentile of singaporean households live on less than $601 per month.if that is not below the poverty line i dunno what is,twenty percent of sinkie households thats like 680,000 sinkies,and a overwhelming 70 percent voted for PAP.according to CPF and PAPsmearer gst voucher estimate,66 percent of singaporeans earn less than $3,500 a month and 40 to 50 percent of them earn less than $2,000 a month.and we are supposedly the highest gdp per cap country in the world.like i mentioned before,a mcdonalds burger flipper in ausland makes more than a uni grad in sg,if he works 6 days a week,he can easily clear $4000 a month,60 percent more than a uni grad in SG.

sinkies just love eating their coolie rice,we are conditioned to want to be poor,making loads of money feels dirty to most sinkies because we are coolies and farmers,except for the scholars and elites they deserve to win and their big fat paychecks.the gini coefficient in singapore is the highest and sinkies simply accept it.its clear they have no idea what they are voting for.

sinkies compensate for their shame and their misplaced sense of superiority and their lack of dignity by showering abuse on those lower then them,mainly domestic foreign workers and the deaf and blind cleaners.

Hello French, thanks for pointing out that thread agaiin.

Here is the link to that Shit Times article.
http://www.straitstimes.com/busines...t-vouchers-to-benefit-14-million-singaporeans

To be eligible for the GST Voucher, you cannot earn more then $26,000 a year in assessable income. That means it includes your bonus, as pointed out by another forumner. And it says 1.4 million sinkies will benefit from it. Since 21 is also the age of voting in singapore, you can see from the ELD website, there are 2,348,976 electors as of April 2016. If 1.4 million of them receive the GST voucher because they earn less the $26,000, they are 59.6% (almost 60%) of all electors/adults earn less then $26,000 a year. That is shocking. If we remove the annual bonus from this $26,000 figure, maybe they earn under $2000 per month.

http://www.eld.gov.sg/elections_type_electoral.html

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

.... plus many more such idiotic political turf battles to prevent penang from doing what is best for penang.

Sama sama sudah practised by pappies in sinkie land with their upgrading of HDB estates. Potong Pasir and other oppo held wards suffered non-upgrading for years. LKY even warned residents of Aljunied GRC to repent for five years if they voted WP. The resident showed him his threat was rubbish and elected WP instead.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

...If 1.4 million of them receive the GST voucher because they earn less the $26,000, they are 59.6% (almost 60%) of all electors/adults earn less then $26,000 a year. That is shocking. If we remove the annual bonus from this $26,000 figure, maybe they earn under $2000 per month.

Statistics are misleading. Many sinkies with half a brain will not declare true earned income to the pappies. You can see residents owning/driving cars living in HDB rental flats. Are they poor?

Many sinkies are actually well off but keep low profile to be seen as poor.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

...Eventually Singapore will collapse and have to merge with China or Malaysia. The sooner the better it will be as they will have more bargaining terms.

LKY did it once to join matland and he got kicked out. No siree, joining matland is like getting thrown into the lion lair for the extremists to eat your flesh and bones clean. Matland is already like a volcano waiting for an eruption where they cannot even get rid of a PM who has billions going into his personal account.

Better for sinkie land to stay free and independent under the dumb pappies.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

...there are also those who could hardly make ends meet employing helpers. How they managed to get approval beats me. There is no light at the end of the tunnel.

As long as an employer can show he has the income to pay for the maid's salary and levy, he will get the approval. When there are more maids working in sinkie land, it is more levies for pappies to collect. At the same time, these maids will contribute to stimulate the local economy with their salaries to keep it churning out business for the retailers and service providers.

Take a walk on Sundays and you will see the throngs of FDW and the foreign workers gathering in various parts of sinkie land to spend their money. Just like LKY had said, what is wrong to collect more money?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Statistics are misleading. Many sinkies with half a brain will not declare true earned income to the pappies. You can see residents owning/driving cars living in HDB rental flats. Are they poor?

Many sinkies are actually well off but keep low profile to be seen as poor.

u can run but u cannot hide from the taxman,the taxman is like death and the grim reaper,u think u can cheat death?the minute u walk down the path of tax evasion,u are living on borrowed time,u think u can hide,1 year goes by,2 years,six years,eight years,then one day when u least expect it,grim reaper is going to appear on ur doorstep pull out ur tax history and ur book of sins,and he will go i wonder how this guy afford to drive a bmw or a aston martin and he only paid $20,000 of income tax in the last ten years.thats when u know u are a dead man walking.u can fuck with the government whichever way u want but u dont fuck with their money.tax evasion or fraud is the most serious crime in any country,higher than rape,molest and murder and just under treason.IRS is the most powerful department in any country,more powerful than FBI,CID or SAF.when the IRS march into ur office,ur company or organization can prepare to pray to tua pek kong.my ns buddy used to tell me,when he was young he wanted to be a policeman when he grows up,for me i want to join the tax department.when i flash my badge and say im from the IRS,even the most powerful ceo will shit his pants,even the top official in any government agency will break out in cold sweat.

Last edited: