• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fake Microshit Windoze 10/7/8.1 sold by Tiongs at Qoo10

KenMasters

Alfrescian
Loyal
2174941972fb7f2e19481a9b4b495f856e9ab42b.jpg

5lR8i7m.jpg

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you need to buy? It's free to download!

I have already uninstalled it!

Because it's basically crap!

KenMasters

Alfrescian
Loyal

DIGI-BAY is also selling Samsung "Original" batteries. After CSI on this dishonest rogue vendor, their method of cheating customers is : For every 15-20 pieces of products sold, they will sell one fake or refurbished and u may become the unlucky one to get it. This is so because for every 15-20 OK reviews, there will be one negative one but like i said, most Qoo10 reviewers post their reviews without opening their packages / testing their products. They do so just to get 1 Q stamp. :biggrin: More CSI coming up. :biggrin:

2174941972fb7f2e19481a9b4b495f856e9ab42b.jpg

Last edited:

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they branded it as Microshit, they will not infringe any copyright. But then hor, no one will buy from them lo.

Microsoft been trying get me download and install their Windows 10 for free for months now. I just delete the pop up screen. Prefer to stay on my virus-infected Windows 7 used only to surf Sam's other forum.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
reminds me of the golden days of pirated cds,where u spend hours reformatting ur drive and installing fake windows xp from the pirated cds and hoping it works well enough without authentication to play ur pirated cd games.

JessieIsHere

I am glad I was never been tempted to Upgrade to Windows 10. With the feedback, comments and reviews heard and read, I am glad I remain loyal to my Windows7