• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fail

judge

Alfrescian
Loyal
nice pics, but i think if you are taking it from other people's website, at least give them the credit.

sian...register to give my 1st virgin post for this.

http://failblog.org/ <--- this is the actual site for the pictures, no need waste so much time to upload YOUR pictures, lah. lol

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
here's a thought..
use your original nick so you don't have to register a new nick lor..:biggrin:

Oh man... yeah...thanks for reminding me.....these pictures were taken from the other website so i should give them credits.. here it goes...but i will keep it simple..

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the following entities for making this thread possible.

a) www.yahoo.com
b)www.google.com
c)www.tinypic.com
d)d)www.F-U-4beingaKPO.com
e)www.Go-Grab-your-teddy-bear.com
f)www.And-cry-yourself-to-sleep.com

hope i didnt miss out anyone....Oh shit i must not forget to thank www.sammyboy.com for giving pricks like you a voice too :biggrin: :biggrin:

sian...register to give my 1st virgin post for this.
url]http://failblog.org/[/url] <--- this is the actual site for the pictures, no need waste so much time to upload YOUR pictures, lah. lol

---------------------------
Send Fail, Pwn and Owned pics and vids to [email protected]
Include your name and/or website for extra credit. All pics are user-submitted.(To add FAIL, OWN or PWN to your image, use the lol builder, then email it.)
----------------------------

ah rat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Model Sues Doctor

Model sues plastic surgeon in Mexico for not making her nipples even after a breast implant. The doctor said, 'They looked good to me!'

2vc6wld.jpg

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
YOU IDIOT..YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO POST ANYTHING THAT IS NUDE HERE..:mad:

Model Sues Doctor
Model sues plastic surgeon in Mexico for not making her nipples even after a breast implant. The doctor said, 'They looked good to me!'

ah rat

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• 1d.jpg
    1d.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 154
  • 1e.jpg
    1e.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 152
  • 1f.jpg
    1f.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 138
  • 1g.jpg
    1g.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 155

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
u must be very proud of yourself..
now go and get yourself a girlfriend and a life..:rolleyes::rolleyes:
with a nick like yours.. u will need a it..:rolleyes::rolleyes:

as for posting in this thread.. u are most welcome.. so long there is no nude..and for your Rat sake.. dont post thumbnail... it is really a sore for the eyes..:smile:

Neh Neh Poo Poo :p :biggrin:
Everyone have the right to post any thread :cool:
Here it go!

Last edited:

judge

Alfrescian
Loyal
remind you? no i am not, i am just exposing u which is as good as exposing a theft.

If u have the intention of giving credit to the original website, you wouldnt even bother to upload so many pictures, maybe upload 5-10 of the best ones and direct them to the website will be enough, and thats sharing.

Uploading 98 pictures and no credit? everyone know the obvious.

here's a thought..
use your original nick so you don't have to register a new nick lor..:biggrin:

Oh man... yeah...thanks for reminding me.....these pictures were taken from the other website so i should give them credits.. here it goes...but i will keep it simple..

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the following entities for making this thread possible.

a) www.yahoo.com
b)www.google.com
c)www.tinypic.com
d)d)www.F-U-4beingaKPO.com
e)www.Go-Grab-your-teddy-bear.com
f)www.And-cry-yourself-to-sleep.com

hope i didnt miss out anyone....Oh shit i must not forget to thank www.sammyboy.com for giving pricks like you a voice too :biggrin: :biggrin:

this is my 1st nick as this forum is new, normally only come in to have and look. but it is hard not to expose a thief when u see one.

and from your reply you have already reveal your true nature.

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Yea.... i am points hungry.. do up my points if u find the pictures nice..:biggrin: :biggrin:
and i live by my signature..read it you piece of RAT or TIGER!...:biggrin::biggrin:

and u must be a idiot to believe that those picture there are the originals...
for the record.. these pictures are from yahoo and googles.. not from that webby you posted..
try something better next time.. :biggrin: :biggrin:
end of .

Uploading 98 pictures and no credit? everyone know the obvious.

Last edited:

judge

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yea.... i am points hungry.. do up my points if u find the pictures nice..:biggrin: :biggrin:
and i live by my signature..read it you piece of RAT or TIGER!...:biggrin::biggrin:

and u must be a idiot to believe that those picture there are the originals...
for the record.. these pictures are from yahoo and googles.. not from that webby you posted..
try something better next time.. :biggrin: :biggrin:
end of .

The website consolidate all the pictures from the internet, all over the internet. while you take directly from them. If the pictures are without the FAIL word then u can still claim that it is your own collection. Next time if you want to steal something, at least remove the LABEL.

as for your signature, it is more like a warning to the others not to argue with you so that they wont go down to your level. thats a nice warning :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
My contribution for FAIL... paiseh :o pics also from "other people's websites :biggrin:

Attachments

• hc.jpg
    hc.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 133
  • lhl.jpg
    lhl.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 134
  • mbt.jpg
    mbt.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 150
  • lky.jpg
    lky.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 147

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
sorry mate... u clearly dont know what u are talking about.. which sentence suggested that i claimed those were my pictures?? at least be constructive if you're going to make a crazy point...and for the last time.. the site doesnt hold the copyright to those pictures.... now get yourself a chill pill....and stop being a teenager :biggrin:.... learn to enjoy life... :biggrin:

u can still claim that it is your own collection. Next time if you want to steal something, at least remove the LABEL.

Last edited:

judge

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry mate... u clearly dont know what u are talking about.. which sentence suggested that i claimed those were my pictures?? at least be constructive if you're going to make a crazy point...and for the last time.. the site doesnt hold the copyright to those pictures.... now get yourself a chill pill....and stop being a teenager :biggrin:.... learn to enjoy life... :biggrin:

Wanted to bring you up a little but looking at the warning of your signature i think let it be.:biggrin: