• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

EZ-Link Having Credit Crisis?!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>After 60 days, still no ez-link refund
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->MY NEW ez-link card was retained on March 1 and the unused portion of $30 was supposed to be refunded by cheque within 21 days. I called in the second week of last month and was told an officer was processing the refund. I called many times and got the same response. Now, after 60 days, I have still not received the refund.
I sent an e-mail message, but there was no response.
Many commuters may have this problem, but have no way to redress their grievances. Ong Jui Gek (Ms)

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN... I have similar experience In Feb too :mad:

My counsin (from KL) has her card retained (about $25 left) when trying to go into the gate. BUt the officer at the station control told us the gate got no problem and they cannot open the machine to check. Finally they took about 20 minutes to take down our particulars.. KNN.. waste our time :mad:

And they said will investigate and contact me in 7 working days..... KNN... i never receive any call or mail.

I called a few times after that, and each time i have to explain the whole story again. Finally I gave up.. totally hopeless !! and now my counsin already gone back to KL. I dont think I can claim now, as the officer took down her name. not my name.

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I called a few times after that, and each time i have to explain the whole story again. Finally I gave up.. totally hopeless !! and now my counsin already gone back to KL. I dont think I can claim now, as the officer took down her name. not my name.

Expected. Just like the thread on Tiger Airway, those scum only know to set up counter to collect $$$, but come to refund, it's another way round...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>After 60 days, still no ez-link refund
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->MY NEW ez-link card was retained on March 1 and the unused portion of $30 was supposed to be refunded by cheque within 21 days. I called in the second week of last month and was told an officer was processing the refund. I called many times and got the same response. Now, after 60 days, I have still not received the refund.
I sent an e-mail message, but there was no response.
Many commuters may have this problem, but have no way to redress their grievances. Ong Jui Gek (Ms)

"just sit down, and shut up!"...:biggrin: