• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eye bleach warning: Guess the race. Fucker jerks off inside the mrt and gets filmed

jw5

Loyal
Re: Eye bleach warning: Guess the race. Fucker jerks off inside the mrt and gets film

Between rape and public masturbation, which is the lesser evil? We should be celebrating masturbations instead of condemning it like the Catholics ( no wonder so many catholic priests can't keep their hands away from young kids).

If every horny young man is encourage to jerk off once a day, there will be a lot less rapes and teenage pregnancies.

Beating up someone is also better than killing him. :rolleyes:

Masturbation is great, just don't do it in public. This type of obnoxious and inconsiderate thinking merely shows your establishment mentality.

Oh, and you are posting like a condescending idiot. I guess being a clone with many other nicknames encourages that.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Eye bleach warning: Guess the race. Fucker jerks off inside the mrt and gets film

Beating up someone is also better than killing him. :rolleyes:

Masturbation is great, just don't do it in public. This type of obnoxious and inconsiderate thinking merely shows your establishment mentality.

Oh, and you are posting like a condescending idiot. I guess being a clone with many other nicknames encourages that.
I'm baiting you to hound me until I quit this forum.

jw5

Loyal

I'm baiting you to hound me until I quit this forum.

He (You?) quit (temporarily?) because his identity was already known to those who knew who he was and he was afraid that it would soon be known to those who didn't, but could find out by googling. Nothing to do with being hounded, he's used to that.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why can't we have a chiobu pleasuring herself in the train instead ?

No_Collar

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is an old video la...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How to give you recognitions or awards if you keep coming up with these kind of stupid statements? :oIo:

it's sam's usual sarcasm. sinkies are known to follow signs and instructions. if the mrt has a sign that says "please jump here on mrt tracks", sinkies will comply. the lack of signs and instructions does not imply you can do whatever you want, including jerking off in public or taking upskirt pics of women. are there any signs on mrt trains that read "no taking of upskirt videos or photos"? or "do not morest young boys and girls"? or "do not expose your genitals"? if there were to be signs for every public offense and nuisance, the poster or placard would read like the statutes or encyclopedia. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why can't we have a chiobu pleasuring herself in the train instead ?

that would trigger a massive public offload (no pun intended) of previously undischarged cum. and folks would be tripping and falling head over heels due to slippery hazard. nice idea, but not safe and practical. :p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

by the way, my prc colleague has soft boogers up his nostrils and slimy phlegm in his throat everyday, and he snorts out his boogers openly and clears his throat with the "gggrrrrrr..... ptui" grunt in front of everyone. and sometimes he spits on the floor when there's no trash bin around. it's not a public place, but a private open office. what do you do? tell him off or punch his daylights out of him? it's almost the same as zipping down your fly, pulling out your dick and jerking off in an auditorium full of people, but less gross. all in the name of "rape and teenage pregnancy reduction"? what kind of fucking moronic logic is that? might as well ask their moms to help them jerk off when their gonads are ripening in order to keep them from raping their sisters. and there's no guarantee that jerking off in front of their moms and sisters and every woman out there will keep them domesticated and tame. crime against women escalates to extreme violence when these morons are allowed to push the envelope. nothing but psychopathic drivel. whoever posted that needs to see sg's super shrink, dr. lwl. :rolleyes: :eek: :biggrin:

Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if the mrt has a sign that says "please jump here on mrt tracks", sinkies will comply. . :biggrin:

in fact there is this sign at the side of the track ... 'value life, keep your body intact'

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

in fact there is this sign at the side of the track ... 'value life, keep your body intact'

thanks! it makes perfect sense.

i would recommend many signs on streets in geylang that read "value health, keep your lang jiao intact." :biggrin:

MenghidupKehadapan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Really feel a profound sense of shame. Too sad to even want to look at the video

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The man is a PAP supporter. He wanted to show his support for the whites by shooting white cum onto the MRT seats which were built using his father's taxpayer dollars.