• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exposed:Chee Soon Juan Attempts To Murder Chiam See Tong

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is common knowledge that Mr Chiam is one heart attack away from meeting his Maker, having suffered a massive stroke earlier. With that in mind, Dr Chee has cunningly wrote a letter to the ST forum with the intention of inducing another heart atack on Mr Chiam, one which he will not wake up from.

It is a fact that Dr Chee backstab his mentor Mr Chiam and was the mastermind behind the conspiracy that led to the resignation Mr Chiam, But now, Dr Chee decided to twist and distort the truth and hope that in doing so, Mr Chiam will read the article and his heart will be in such a state of shock that the organ will stop to work completely. This will finished the task that he set out to do 17 years ago.

We can expect to hear of Mr Chiam's demise in the next few days and I will report to the police to arrest Dr Chee on murder charges :mad:

Shin Orochi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is common knowledge that Mr Chiam is one heart attack away from meeting his Maker, having suffered a massive stroke earlier.

It is also known to forummers here that asshole doggies like you are here to sow discord among opposition parties.

Question : What are you doggies going to do about it other then talking big when the OA continuously asses you? :biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You moronic dumbfuck! I have half a mind to make a police report on your false and baseless accusations. But your masters will probably blow me a kiss!

Taishi Ci

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is common knowledge that Teo Ser Fuck likes me and i am his favrite doggy. :biggrin:

Here's what i think you can do.

Suck your thumb and whine helplessly.

Comprain to your Mpee.

Shift blame and accusing the OA of being clones of opposition parties without any proof. (Apparently this what you doggies have been doing and are good at it) :biggrin:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey MORON...how about sucking my dick?

How to believe the 154th reporting. Even if the truth, how to believe "those gay people that called wolf too many times" from NTP?

Dr. Chee? Also, how to believe?

BUT, in coming ERECTIONS, even a road sweeper standing against a MINISTAR, the road sweeper should win.

MAY THERE BE MANY INDEPENDENT CANDIDATES.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
You moronic dumbfuck! I have half a mind to make a police report on your false and baseless accusations. But your masters will probably blow me a kiss!

You spastic maggot:oIo:

You must be livid that I have exposed your master's dirty little secret plot:mad:

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
ur master lky is also one step away from his maker. u as his running doggies better prepare for his funeral before hand. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

jltan

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is common knowledge that Mr Chiam is one heart attack away from meeting his Maker, having suffered a massive stroke earlier. With that in mind, Dr Chee has cunningly wrote a letter to the ST forum with the intention of inducing another heart atack on Mr Chiam, one which he will not wake up from.

It is a fact that Dr Chee backstab his mentor Mr Chiam and was the mastermind behind the conspiracy that led to the resignation Mr Chiam, But now, Dr Chee decided to twist and distort the truth and hope that in doing so, Mr Chiam will read the article and his heart will be in such a state of shock that the organ will stop to work completely. This will finished the task that he set out to do 17 years ago.

We can expect to hear of Mr Chiam's demise in the next few days and I will report to the police to arrest Dr Chee on murder charges :mad:

hey maggot.. dun billshit