• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

EXPOSE IMPORTANT: Make Things Difficult For SPOOLS.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Met a very interesting angmo from the USA tonight.

He is in the gaming industry. He has ONE SERIOUS advise for all 4D/Toto players.

"DO NOT BUY QUICK PICKS".

I asked why? He answered, the more self picks, the less chances of "quick picks" generated by the computer. In other words, the permutations get lesser for the SPOOLS computer. The more chances that someone will REALLY win the top prize.

I pointed out that most major prize winners of TOTO are all 'QUICK PICKS".
He asked me if I have met any winners, seen the winning tickets?

He further adds that if you are too lazy to pick your own numbers, you deserve to lose your money anyway.

He has a VALID point.

Go to hell with "quick PICKS".
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Last edited:

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Any seasoned gambler knows quick picks are for suckers only. Just because an Ang Mo said it, a dumbfuck cocksucking loser cunt like you hangs on to his every word like fucking precious gold.

To think you have to say "Ang Mo" in a desperate hope for you to gain some credibility.

Pathetic.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to prove a point. Provide some mathematical analysis and prove it.

Even if Bill Clinton told you this, it won't add any credibility!

cashman999

Alfrescian
Loyal
"In other words, the permutations get lesser for the SPOOLS computer. The more chances that someone will REALLY win the top prize."

Mathematically these 2 statements are conflicting....

"I pointed out that most major prize winners of TOTO are all 'QUICK PICKS".
He asked me if I have met any winners, seen the winning tickets?"

Then you should tell him also....even if they are self-picks you also have never seen the winners and of cos the winning tix...so then...whats the diff? :p

Teo Kok Eng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I asked why? He answered, the more self picks, the less chances of "quick picks" generated by the computer. In other words, the permutations get lesser for the SPOOLS computer. The more chances that someone will REALLY win the top prize.

Don't understand the logic, any simple explaination?

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yea. Did not realise ahleebaba has pinkerton affliction as well. What the angmo said was confusing. Why should quick picks be less likely with the computer having less permutations?

But the killing point as another bro pointed - Have you seen anyone who had won using self pick?

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Luck is to most important lah.

What I really want to know is, when SingaporePools reflect 3 winners for this draw. How can we so sure that there is really 3 winners? Winners name is publish? Real people or made up by SingPools?

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

What I really want to know is, when SingaporePools reflect 3 winners for this draw. How can we so sure that there is really 3 winners? Winners name is publish? Real people or made up by SingPools?

LUCK? You guys must be kidding. LUCK is when the GIANT SPANISH lottery draw that uses children to draw ping pong balls BY HAND; and not using any ELECTRONIC GADGETRY to draw lotteries. THAT IS INDEED LUCK.

I am trying not to state the obvious. This American said many things that cannot be repeated.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal
I pointed out that most major prize winners of TOTO are all 'QUICK PICKS".
He asked me if I have met any winners, seen the winning tickets?

On the other hand, I have not seen winners from 'self picks'.

The statistics speaks for itself: Quick Picks :eek:

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal

The winners particulars are placed on record and you can write in to view the records but you have to provide a valid reason. That's why all the big winners kpkb always receive so many letters and visits from charities asking for donation. :mad:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The winners particulars are placed on record and you can write in to view the records but you have to provide a valid reason. That's why all the big winners kpkb always receive so many letters and visits from charities asking for donation. :mad:

Like that I also want to see who the winners are. Maybe can find a long lost relative or friend :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like that I also want to see who the winners are. Maybe can find a long lost relative or friend :biggrin:

Long lost relative & friend will only know you when they have needs..other than that, especially they have won S$8 million jackpot...you call, they will say "whoo, whooo...bad connection" and hang up!:biggrin:

It is all luck, I have won something from Toto, the ticket seller face was as mournful as ten funeral wakes...yet I won...how much, I won;t tell you, you will become my relative or friend...:biggrin:

It is luck, timing & at the right place & at the right time...:wink:

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Long lost relative & friend will only know you when they have needs..other than that, especially they have won S$8 million jackpot...you call, they will say "whoo, whooo...bad connection" and hang up!:biggrin:

It is all luck, I have won something from Toto, the ticket seller face was as mournful as ten funeral wakes...yet I won...how much, I won;t tell you, you will become my relative or friend...:biggrin:

It is luck, timing & at the right place & at the right time...:wink:

Tio Jiak right...!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always strike Quickpick numbers than the one I chose myself. Why leh.
Element of surprise. la.

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
if it is true, then the original thread poster is full of bull...:biggrin:

but then again who has seen them pick or not? are they as thrust-worthy as our MIWs? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Anyone can go visit Singapore Pools head office at Selegie Road and witness live the winning numbers being picked.

Many retirees queue up outside before every draw.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today is draw day.

If you must CON-tribute, do not QUICK-PICK!
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">