• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Experience between Lazada & Q0010 online shopping

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think it's the website's problem. For the past 4 years I've been buying shit regularly from alibaba, dhgate, raikoden (?), lazada, Amazon, and directly from sone websites.. the issue I have experienced for most late deliveries is the local delivery companies. My experience with Singpost 2 years ago is the worst.

Other than that, u really have to adjust your expectation when u purchase during peak periods like black Friday, 11-11, Xmas season etc. . The logistics companies are just overloaded..

In alibaba u can track where your order is.. and most cases the hold up is in SG. That's fucked up considering sinkieland is such a small country.. yet deliveries are always so slow

I was curious about the problems with delivery & asked the deliveryman who delivered my motherboard if there was a shortage of manpower?
He told me that the shortage was in delivery trucks.

So we can thank the PAP for making it difficult & expensive to deliver items in Spore.