• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exercise for Erectile Dysfunction

Samthaikong

Alfrescian
Loyal
This exercise can do it anywhere.

Close your two hands together and cover your urinary bladder secton.

rotate it circularly backward and forward like the pictures shown. Apply some presure by pressing the penis.

known to relax the blood vessels to the penis. As a result sperm receive improve oxygen supply and swim to its destination.

Try it !

FUJ4Z.gif

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if anyone's watched the whole clip on youtube, u'll see that terribly uncoordinated.

look.. he's even turning in the wrong direction

M

Masamune Date

if anyone's watched the whole clip on youtube, u'll see that terribly uncoordinated.

look.. he's even turning in the wrong direction

You mean this one?

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/12LsqShmy_Q?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

jw5

Loyal
No need to do exercise lah.

Jennifer Love Hewitt
Keeley Hazell
Shui Tang
Maria Sharapova

Need I go on? :biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to do exercise lah.

Jennifer Love Hewitt
Keeley Hazell
Shui Tang
Maria Sharapova

Need I go on? :biggrin:

Read my avatar. No need!
But you cut Samson's hair and that's it.
Want to do one on me, show me a Ho Ching pic!:eek::p:p:p