• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exchange Rates for RM

Organic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cimb is to transfer money. Money changers can't beat the RM20k limit a day. Taking cash doesn't help as the Malaysian bank will only allow RM10k a day deposit.

At OCBC MY, I did a cash deposit MYR10Kto my savings account, then transfer to loan account. At the same time deposit another MYR10K direct to loan account, staff confirm can and it was done. They say deposit to different accounts no problem.

IRONMAN123

Alfrescian
Loyal
At OCBC MY, I did a cash deposit MYR10Kto my savings account, then transfer to loan account. At the same time deposit another MYR10K direct to loan account, staff confirm can and it was done. They say deposit to different accounts no problem.

So troublesome...Beware robbers are watching u...

nextreal

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think contrarian refering to CASH. deposit?

Yes, I deposited cash.

Before I knew about this forum, about the advantage of TT or IB transfer, I changed too much RM from the money changer.

Didn't dare to bring in the entire lump sum at once (think there's a need to declare if it's too high also, which I am apprehensive about), so i made a few trips, each RM20k to 30k. At no time was I asked on the origin of my money, nor did I know there was this requirement.

GilaPH

Alfrescian
Loyal
yesterday changed at the money changer after esso/mobil jb checkpoint, got for myself 2.55 :smile:

Last edited: