• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exchange Rates for RM

franklkk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just passed by Hougang Plaza. Thought of checking rate from a money changer at the grounding floor. Surprised to see that the Plaza have closed for either Reno or enblock. Now don't know where the money changer shifted.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just passed by Hougang Plaza. Thought of checking rate from a money changer at the grounding floor. Surprised to see that the Plaza have closed for either Reno or enblock. Now don't know where the money changer shifted.

Oh ya, a new mixed-use condo/commercial called mid-town is taking over. I have tried email the staff and hopefully she responds. Fortunately my $ have been transferred a few weeks ago else I will panick if things happen.

franklkk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya, a new mixed-use condo/commercial called mid-town is taking over. I have tried email the staff and hopefully she responds. Fortunately my $ have been transferred a few weeks ago else I will panick if things happen.

Oh thanks. No wonder when I passed by the plaza. I feel something different. So quiet & dark. Any bro & sis her know when did the money changer shift to?

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ringgit likely to trade higher

The ringgit is expected to trade higher next week in line with the anticipation of a stronger Bursa Malaysia, dealers said.

"The recent better performance of the local bourse has attracted foreign investors to buy more ringgit and this momentum is expected to continue next week," a dealer said.

The dealer also said reports on the Bank of Japan's plan to double the country's money supply to tackle deflation could potentially dampen gains in the US dollar, thus spurring risk appetite towards emerging currencies, including the ringgit.

However, another dealer said gains for the ringgit could be capped by pre-election uncertainty and is expected to trade at the 3.0850 level.
For the week just ended, the ringgit began with thin trade against the greenback.

But it picked up from Tuesday onward on strong buying interest from foreign investors, coupled with Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak's announcement on the dissolution of Parliament.

The ringgit hovered between 3.0565 and 3.0920 against the greenback throughout the week.

On a Friday-to-Friday basis, the local unit closed the week at 3.0565/0585 against the US dollar, up from 3.0920/0950.

Meanwhile, the local note was higher against other major currencies.

It rose against the Singapore dollar to 2.4689/4713 compared with
2.4946/4972 last Friday, and appreciated against the Japanese yen to 3.1746/1783 against 3.2869/2915 previously.

The local currency also improved against the British pound to 4.6526/6569 from 4.6964/7019 last Friday, and gained against the euro to 3.9502/9534 versus 3.9633/9678 previously.-- Bernama

matix

Alfrescian
Loyal
I changed only 2.46 at Dollar X @ JP. Election is driving hot money into Malaysia. I thought there will a capital flight. How wrong..