• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exchange Rates for RM

Walker

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's a good tip. Who has flexi loans? Does it work in a DIBS
Scheme?

DIBS depends on which bank the developer ties up with.
So far I know Hong Leong and Public Bank have these Fully Flexi loans.
There should be others...

The Loan will be tied to a current account which c/w a cheque book and even atm.
So your spare funds are parked into the current account. Every dollar you have in there will be minus off the interest calculation on a daily rest.
You can still spend your money anytime.
What some people do is that they even credit their monthly pay into the account. (If you are working in MY)
They spend their money as usual but it still offsets their interest payable.

Other type of loans with redraw features are not as flexible but still a viable alternative to FD. :smile:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would suggest to TT either on Wed or Thurs if you can, bro..... Usually the better rates are on Wed/Thurs....

No choice. I actually signed my SPA about 1 week+ ago and I promised the developer that I will TT the 20% deposit on 18 Feb when the rates might go back to normal peg.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
No choice. I actually signed my SPA about 1 week+ ago and I promised the developer that I will TT the 20% deposit on 18 Feb when the rates might go back to normal peg.

I see i see.... Savings at most in the hunderds i guess, so its still acceptable.... Gd luck with the purchase.