• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exchange Rates for RM

Sweeve

Alfrescian
Loyal
where is this place?
location please.

Hi Bro snowbird,

sorry for late reply. T.U.T.A = Taman Ungku Tun Aminah

There are several money changers in this taman, I'm nt sure of the address of this money changer. It's about 7 - 8 mins drive from Bestmart. It's located in a cluster of old 3 storey shophouses. There is a petronas petrol stn nearby. You have to go through a few small roads.

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal
CameraMan said:
Yesterday, I TT at 2.502 at Jurong Point.

Bro which money exchange..i went to raffles at jp yday and display only show 2.497 for TT and 2.492 for cash exchange~

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went to Dollars Exchange.

Are you Singaporean? Raffles does not TT to Singaporean account.

Why some can tt to sgrean account and some dont do it? is there a ruling against it? like that you will be unsure whether can or not right? i yet to use the tt service cos i like to hold on to the physical notes and smell it (old sch haha)

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why some can tt to sgrean account and some dont do it? is there a ruling against it? like that you will be unsure whether can or not right? i yet to use the tt service cos i like to hold on to the physical notes and smell it (old sch haha)

i think they scare of money laundering ? too many singaporeans remit via raffles ....
usually remittance rate is higher than cash and its a hassle to bring in so much cash esp u need to pay devleoper etc ......

abugumgum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup confirm Raffles JP no more TT to external account.
Cash 2.49
TT 2.5 today

Is Dollars Exchange in JP too?

CameraMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no ruling against TT to Singaporean account, as I understand. It is up to individual shops. Perhaps the demand is not that great for them to go through the business registration process.

CameraMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I spoke with someone at Raffles before. He told me that they had been asked many questions by the banks in Malaysia so often that they decided to give up TT to Singaporean account.

i think they scare of money laundering ? too many singaporeans remit via raffles ....
usually remittance rate is higher than cash and its a hassle to bring in so much cash esp u need to pay devleoper etc ......