• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exchange Rates for RM

CameraMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi kengheng23,

Actually, tt rate of 244.5 is quite good. The rate 243 is for cash exchange, right?

TT rate is usually higher than cash exchange.

Hope this help.

Today call Raffles Money Changer PL tt rate was RM244.50,check out yew tee point exchange rate RM243.00 only.
Is it becos of wkend and holiday so demand higher as such the rate is low

wufucheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today call Raffles Money Changer PL tt rate was RM244.50,check out yew tee point exchange rate RM243.00 only.

There are 2 Money Changers at YT, which one U think has a better rate.
BTW, both do not do TT

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal

I seem to have the impression that the rates are not good during weekend or holidays as the money changers has no normal markets to gauge the rates. So to try to cover the risk, the spread during holidays or weekend is bigger.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
I seem to have the impression that the rates are not good during weekend or holidays as the money changers has no normal markets to gauge the rates. So to try to cover the risk, the spread during holidays or weekend is bigger.

You're right on that,never change large amount during weekend or on public holidays when the forex market is closed.
the moneychangers love it when customers change during this period cause they tend to lower the rate by about 50cts to a dollar.

be smart wait and for crystal tiong jie jie advice,you will never go wrong by listening to her advice.:smile:

kengheng23

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are 2 Money Changers at YT, which one U think has a better rate.
BTW, both do not do TT

the one inside YT Point has better rate, but last i check at Lot 1 rate was Rm 243.81
went to tt today rate was RM244.4 at Union of Boon Lay Shopping ctr

Last edited:

wufucheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
the one inside YT Point has better rate, but last i check at Lot 1 rate was Rm 243.81
went to tt today rate was RM244.4 at Union of Boon Lay Shopping ctr

Thanks kengheng23.
How much the Union of Boon Lay Shopping ctr charge for tt?
Is there any min. sum?