• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exchange Rates for RM

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
change was 100k @ RM 2.58 over the DBS bank to transfer to Malaysia bank.. the rate is not so bad... we don't really have a choice when u cant bank in more than rm10k a day for your house. imagine going to the bank 30 times a month just to bank in your downpayment

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Narmi, I just checked Raffles in JP; cash rate is 2.583 and TT rate is 2.593. That's pretty bad since the XE.com rate has maintained above 2.62.

Wah maybe we shd enter the $ changer bizlah like this. I dont see any losses in this biz only profit wic is either a lot or so much hahah. Dont need a big space to rent and Best of all sure have customers come to change $.

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
change was 100k @ RM 2.58 over the DBS bank to transfer to Malaysia bank.. the rate is not so bad... we don't really have a choice when u cant bank in more than rm10k a day for your house. imagine going to the bank 30 times a month just to bank in your downpayment

Actually bro if u bank in using cash deposit machine you can bank in more. That ruling is to prevent $ laundering. Just show them your spa if inquired bank write in. U see the machine cannot reject ur $ unlike over the counter teller :smile:

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am Using the sg bank to TT to msia bank, but I can only TT in sing dollar. I used the TT exchange rate of the msia bank to transfer the equivalent amount in sg dollar. Is this the right way?

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have no problem with my bank. Can deposit more than rm10000 over counter.
Actually bro if u bank in using cash deposit machine you can bank in more. That ruling is to prevent $ laundering. Just show them your spa if inquired bank write in. U see the machine cannot reject ur $ unlike over the counter teller :smile:

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal

I tried that long time ago ... banked in RM 20+k daily over a few days.. and the bank called me say I cannot do that as its against their national bank ruling. Asked me to TT if not keep to RM 10k per day

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tried that long time ago ... banked in RM 20+k daily over a few days.. and the bank called me say I cannot do that as its against their national bank ruling. Asked me to TT if not keep to RM 10k per day

Sure bro but main thing did they return you the $ u deposited? No right? They have to do their partlah in informing lest they are accused of being accomplice.

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
CIMB SG once reach 88888 customers will conduct a lucky draw. Prize ? 1 mil sing dollar. Good luck!

Yah. But is super LONG shot. Thou better than none.
Believed thr's a min amount to be maintained in ac thou.
Should be min 20k upwards at all times till Draw.

:cool:

Legolad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybank:2.5940 no service charge
CIMB:2.5972 no service charge plus SGD15 cash back.
2.60 approaching...

Bedok Central money changers 2.584 today. Seems like better to TT & withdraw from Msia ATM as and when needed. Safer too. So, it pays to shop around. Previously, money changer rates were better than TT rates.
Just to share.

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bedok Central money changers 2.584 today. Seems like better to TT & withdraw from Msia ATM as and when needed. Safer too. So, it pays to shop around. Previously, money changer rates were better than TT rates.
Just to share.

Most of the time money changer rates better than cimb internet banking rate. But this time round is the opposite.