• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ex-RP Frankie Low looking for sponsor(s) to fund his Hougang campaign

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Low, meanwhile, has started looking for sponsors to fund his campaign.

The 52-year-old businessman, who was part of the RP team which contested in West Coast GRC in the last general election, said he resigned from RP on Tuesday as he wants to 'help build up a viable party' elsewhere.

He feels that contesting Hougang would help him achieve this goal, as it would 'raise my profile' and the profile of 'whichever party I end up contesting under'.

'With the recent saga in WP, I think the residents should get a wider choice,' he said. He added that as he is Teochew, he could connect well with Hougang residents, many of whom speak Teochew.

frankie-300.jpg

He should fuck off from Hougang, its WP turf, bring bad reputation for himself,,if he contest under WP possibility but by announcing something that stupid he can kiss all GEs goodbye

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Maybe Desmond also contemplating to throw in his hat in order to take revenge on WP. Surely he got another $13K to burn.

reckoned DL and SDA would not be going into the fray, they are standing behind WP :p:p:p

marjojohn

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will be contesting in the upcoming Hougang by election. I ve prepared $100K for the whole campaign. I m confident of winning the single ward with a 55% majority with the balance share by WP and PAP. Support my act as I m doing for the sake of the whole Singapore. We cannot lose the seat to PAP. I m a graduate with a deep degree and financially well to do. I m in my fifty and have no burden hence will be able to devote my time to the worthy residents of Hougang. I intend to hold daily rally during the campaign period to let the residents hear my 5 yr plan for the estate and the people. I will do a better job than the WP has done the last 20 yrs. About 8,000 hougang residents have given verbal support to my campaign. Further details will be revealed over the next six months. Remember, I will be contesting and hope WP will not contest to split the votes. We doing it for the sake of Singapore.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will be contesting in the upcoming Hougang by election. I ve prepared $100K for the whole campaign. I m confident of winning the single ward with a 55% majority with the balance share by WP and PAP. Support my act as I m doing for the sake of the whole Singapore. We cannot lose the seat to PAP. I m a graduate with a deep degree and financially well to do. I m in my fifty and have no burden hence will be able to devote my time to the worthy residents of Hougang. I intend to hold daily rally during the campaign period to let the residents hear my 5 yr plan for the estate and the people. I will do a better job than the WP has done the last 20 yrs. About 8,000 hougang residents have given verbal support to my campaign. Further details will be revealed over the next six months. Remember, I will be contesting and hope WP will not contest to split the votes. We doing it for the sake of Singapore.

Before doing that, I suggest you brush up on your English. It is horrigible!

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
If got the money, it would be wiser to spend it elsewhere, or even donate to the poor also many times better than to waste it away for self-publicity and profile uplift. Play the wrong ball. If he really wants to raise profile, he should join in the call and urge all opposition parties to stand behind WP and let them face the ruling party on a one-to-one fight.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro Marjojohn, who will you target for votes in Hougang? Ladies aged 35 and above..??? :biggrin: :p :biggrin:

CakeLengKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
this fucking frankie low, being a businessman no money to go for election campaign, who the hell knows what the fuck will happens if he gets elected as hougang mp (which is impossible anyway)

not forgetting that last GE he was from one of the worst performing opposition GRC team!

Airlib

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly.... Frankie should wake up his idea lah...

Want free publicity also no need like that, or is that a new way to make some quick buck?? Ask people sponsor to fund campaign?