• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ex-Police Inspector Cab Windscreen Kena Smashed by Ang Moh FTrash. Poodles Bochap!

jw5

Loyal
Re: Ex-Police Inspector Cab Windscreen Kena Smashed by Ang Moh FTrash. Poodles Bochap

Because they become too used to taking instructions and following them to the letter. As long as they obey the right person, everything will be smooth sailing for them.

By the way, some of them including former police scholars end up being subservient family butlers. :wink:

Very curious to know, why do ex-regulars from the police or SAF always end up having to drive taxi or worst sell insurance and calling "people they don't seem to care before" or working as property agents? Anyone any answer for this?

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ex-Police Inspector Cab Windscreen Kena Smashed by Ang Moh FTrash. Poodles Bochap

I thought mischief is when I force a banana into the exhaust pipe....

This is too violent to be mischief.

20140320-142149d.jpg

Gintai_昇泰

* Gintai
tweets on current affairs & inspirational quotes. He likes to share
interesting jokes, stories, observations and anecdotes from friends on his blog.
He blogs at gintai.wordpress.com.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No wonder our crime record so low. If classify under vandalism, it will be more serious than mischief.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

Very curious to know, why do ex-regulars from the police or SAF always end up having to drive taxi or worst sell insurance and calling "people they don't seem to care before" or working as property agents? Anyone any answer for this?

.........& why bigshots like Ng Boon Gay still shaking balls & enjoying life after getting free fucks whilst in service?
There are 20+ police reports I have filed over the years & NONE was solved!! Just wonder what sort of KPI police officers have if not heavy-weighted in solving crimes?

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

No wonder our crime record so low. If classify under vandalism, it will be more serious than mischief.

YOU got it right they are playing classification n number games......... just mark time for next promotion - sure to come one

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wow, ex poodle inspector also 沦落 until become a taxi driver?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sad to say, many or most of the regulars no real world experience. In the previous organisations, they are taught 'not to think' and 'just follow instructions' and 'taichi'........

You hit the nail on the head-just look at the number of senior military officers being parachuted directly into high posts in politics and GLC's/Stat Boards.
I can still accept it if these uniform types have proven themselves in the battlefield/war eg Eisenhower or Montgomery but what have these scholars/generals achieved?
From white horses to ivory towers?

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Maybe he refuse to por lampar or no chance to por lampar or por wrong lampar.

Pii Chon, knn didn't know por lampar is so complicating. 55555

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

The companies are also bastards. Nothing at all from them. At least suspend rent till repairs are finished ya cheapass blood sucking scum

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pii Chon, knn didn't know por lampar is so complicating. 55555

porlanpar and corruption r the same... you don carry wrong screwballs or push $$ to wrong pple or you will get wrong results becos there will b different gangs operating. which is why old fart did the rite thing last thing to stop all these so that only 1 path is left.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is Gintai a pap dog?

http://gintai.wordpress.com/2014/03/20/my-traumatic-encounter-with-a-foreign-barbarian/

I would say that so far it’s quite an enjoyable experience driving taxi meeting all kinds of people. It is a good decent honest living job specially reserved for citizens only. For that, I am very grateful to this government for not opening this taxi trade to PRs and foreigners.*

Gintai is grateful to govt for giving him opportunity to drive a cab. LOL

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Is Gintai a pap dog?

Dont thank the govt so fast. Soon foreigners may be ferrying passengers in their Malaysian registered vehicles! Ahahahaha!

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal

My case is the latest hot topic amongst the twenty over taxi drivers in my neighborhood. They have decided to avoid picking up Caucasians unless they are in a family or with ladies. It is better to stay safe than sorry. After all, nobody will come to our aid if anything disastrous were to happen to us even though we are eking out a decent honest living trying very hard to survive in this most expensive city in the world! My latest experience reinforces that mindset when they heard previously so many horror stories about taxi drivers being assaulted by Caucasians!

People are impatient, short-fused and easily riled up. A Briton just walloped a taxi driver over a 20-dollar fare dispute, an American was jailed for punching another cabby and just recently, Donnino Rossetti, the owner of an Italian restaurant was also jailed for hitting yet another cabby.

Beaten again by Ang Mohs.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

http://gintai.wordpress.com/2014/03/20/my-traumatic-encounter-with-a-foreign-barbarian/

I would say that so far it’s quite an enjoyable experience driving taxi meeting all kinds of people. It is a good decent honest living job specially reserved for citizens only. For that, I am very grateful to this government for not opening this taxi trade to PRs and foreigners.*

You have no right to call someone a dog just because of their political affiliations. You are very rude and you'll have to pay the price if you continue to insult those who are supportive of the government.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal

People are impatient, short-fused and easily riled up. A Briton just walloped a taxi driver over a 20-dollar fare dispute, an American was jailed for punching another cabby and just recently, Donnino Rossetti, the owner of an Italian restaurant was also jailed for hitting yet another cabby. Beaten again by Ang Mohs.

Jailing these FTsh scumbags will not get rid of this problem. They must also be deported after their conviction in court, whether a jail term or getting fined for the offences. To let them walk free after their jail term is a farce. Kick them out of this country and in no time, all FTsh will kuai kuai behave like sheep.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

He has no right to call himself ex police. He don't even dare to complain to commissioner of police. This is clearly downgrading. Perhaps brother dragon could explain about best land division award? Then people will understand

jw5

Loyal

Instead of becoming a cabbie, he should have just become the subservient butler of a wealthy middle eastern family.

LOL ................... LOL

He has no right to call himself ex police. He don't even dare to complain to commissioner of police. This is clearly downgrading. Perhaps brother dragon could explain about best land division award? Then people will understand