• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ex-convict: Why am I being punished again?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
That was the way in Bushido, the code of the samurai. Nowadays, we do not see this spirit in members of society, things (and values) have changed.

Cheers!

Self immolation or Hara kiri, takes guts & is a honor to die that way for a cause....

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Spore if you are not an elite, one mistake is all it takes to screw up your life.

This bastard deserved it and obviously he has not repent at all. Does he know he screwed up a young man's life forever by disfiguring him and left him in pain from burn scars and contractures forever. In fact the sentence is too light. he should get burnt himself to understand what it is like to be burnt and scarred for life. Blardy asshole. This bastard deserved it . Hope someday karma happens and some body gives him a taste of his own medicine when he sleeping in the void deck. ungrateful, unremorseful bastard. his face is that of a born loser. that's why the saudis have got it right all along. in saudi arabia it is an "eye for an eye" for any crime committed. singapore law system is screwed. last month incident ,you have that idiot parasitic prison junior officer killing his girlfriend and getting away with a light sentence. what happened to the death penalty for murder??? no wonder so many killings nowadays

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. He can start by targeting some HDB officials responsible for confiscating his belongings to make him feel better.

Cheers!

:cool: 2 thumbs up! fuck hdb really good. hdb anyhow throw away passport n NRIC? how can be legal? those r gahmen property. should shoot hdb until their staff go jail too!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
lLXLR9y.jpg

M'sian burn victim Kee Yau Chong feels useless after injury from Kuu Siau Lam

04 Nov 2011

Malaysian burn victim Kee Yau Chong

For him, it will be over in four years.

But I will never be the person I used to be.

This was how Malaysian Kee Yau Chong, 23, compared his situation to that of the man who set him on fire.

In an interview in his third-storey home in Hougang Avenue 6, he said in Mandarin: "Of course, I hate him, but what good will that do? My body and arms will still be burnt. "I can only accept what I've become, that I am now useless."

Kuu Siau Lam, 65, was sentenced to four years' jail on Monday for voluntarily causing grievous hurt to Mr Kee at their workplace, SH Indeco, at Senang Crescent in Bedok on June 11.

Mr Kee had accidentally bumped into Kuu and did not apologise. The two carpenters got into a heated argument. Then Kuu splashed thinner on Mr Kee and set him ablaze.

The incident has changed Mr Kee's life completely, said his sister, Madam Kee Gek Peng.

The 37-year-old quality assurance inspector said her brother used to take pictures of himself on his mobile phone all the time.

But now, he can barely look at himself in the mirror.

"He used to care so much about how he looked that he would spend hours applying gel to his hair and dressing up," Madam Kee said.

"Now he can't even put on clothes by himself, and it makes him very irritated."

Madam Kee showed The New Paper some pictures of her brother before the fire.

In them, Mr Kee was slim and neatly dressed, with his hair stylishly combed. And he seemed to enjoy posing in front of the camera.

But yesterday, the shy Mr Kee was dressed only in a pair of shorts and often kept his face averted from the camera.

Madam Kee said that her brother has always been reserved, but that he loved to sing and used to go for karaoke sessions in Johor Baru, Malaysia, with his friends every other week.

This, too, has changed.

Mr Kee said: "My friends still ask me to go for karaoke sessions, but I don't want to go."

Madam Kee said he has even told his friends from Malaysia not to visit him.

His family used to hear Mr Kee singing along the corridor on his way home and while in the shower.

Madam Kee added that the family has not even heard him hum a tune since the tragedy.

Mr Kee said he used to spend only a few hours playing computer games and watching anime online in the past. Now he spends all his time doing so.

He said: "I either use the computer or sleep. There's nothing else to do."

Family members say Mr Kee no longer steps out of his house except to go to the hospital for treatment.

Madam Kee said: "He will not go out even if we go as a family. He just wants to stay home."

She and her husband, Mr Yau Yock Chai, 39, an engineer, are worried for Mr Kee; he is quieter now and his temper has got worse.

"He now gets angry at the smallest things because he cannot do things himself," she said.

As Madam Kee and Mr Yau work during the day, Mr Kee's 64-year-old mother helps him with his daily activities.

She helps him to bathe and put on his clothes as his burnt fingers cannot be straightened for now. But the independent Mr Kee insists on eating by himself.

Throughout the hour-long interview, Mr Kee picked and wiped away pus from his wounds with tissue paper from time to time.

And when asked if his wounds were itchy, he replied softly that they weren't, but the skin was peeling off.

Despite repeated encouragement from Madam Kee to talk about what happened that fateful day, he declined, saying: "I really don't want to talk about it."

He kept his gaze mostly on his computer screen and avoided making eye contact with anyone.

Occasionally, he would try to move his badly burnt left arm and hands, trembling vigorously from the effort.

When asked if he regretted not apologising to Kuu after bumping into him, he said: "Yes, of course."

SOURCE:*Asia One

Previous News:*Nun dies after setting herself on fire in Dawu county, Sichuan
Next News:*Perennial China Retail Trust to buy 50% stake in Chengdu Longemont Mall

Copyright©WOXmobile.com
www.woxmobile.com
[28 Mar 2014 08:56]