• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Evidence that busy123, redbull313, shockshiok are the same person

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What does prick and bollocks have in common?
Hmmm ... another nick?

It is perhaps another way to describe Team PAP Internet Suckers .

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The "trolls" are mad at neddy again. This time, "they" are scandalising me by associating me with many nicks. The bad news is that I got no time for nicks. Because you get found out one way or another.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
The "trolls" are mad at neddy again. This time, "they" are scandalising me by associating me with many nicks. The bad news is that I got no time for nicks. Because you get found out one way or another.

LOL whats funny is you are caught with your pants down

the July 2008 trolls, neddy etc

Whining like a little boy troll

Hee Hee

chewed

Alfrescian
Loyal

neddy, this dumb ass dun even realise that this forum was started July2008.

also, he's trying to play the"we're the PAP goon" game. What a idiot, this shows you he's not even a sinkie, cos if we're from the PAP, we wouldn't be advocating those who can, to migrate.

rather we will be advocating keeping your SG passport, like some other ppl, and not migrating.