• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[EVIDENCE] Researchers: Prostitutes in Singapore Discriminate INDIANS / MONKEYS

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Or maybe the Ah Neh clients have weird requests e.g. playing this music during sex with the prostitute. :biggrin:

[video=youtube;KTE6S-Pmhpw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTE6S-Pmhpw[/video]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Or maybe the Ah Neh clients have weird requests e.g. playing this music during sex with the prostitute. :biggrin:

Why you never show ajandi music that the tamils like? You don't know any?

You should have shown this instead he cloned 3 copies of himself

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in fact why not listen to this this is closer to shit skin music in singapore

12:20 in the video LOCK UP KOKOROKKO chicken without feathers.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
My whores told me that sex with Ah Nehs can be downright dangerous because they try to remove the barrier protection halfway through the act.

you meant whorejinx said that you like raw oysters and no barrier should cum between you and her.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor Ah Nehs... they are discriminated on dating sites too. :(

http://www.singaporelovelinks.com/en/profile/showProfile/ID/30115/

30115.jpg

belum chuba belum tahu.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
oi lei loh moh miu gai zho gai hai mai ah

My regular FL tells me tst Shit skins r discriminated as they r stingy n demanding n have fetishes. Pay little n want raw n anal etc. The article should say y they r discriminated against n not just discriminated.