• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Everything happens for a reason, right? Lol !!!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
image.jpg

It's part of god's plan right ? Lol

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No shortage of caricatures too. But no matter how much I explain to you, you won't understand. Wasting my time...

Whahhaahahahahaha ... Trying to snake away from the topic ? Christain As usual !! Whahahaha . Somemore copy my sentence !! Whahaahahaha .

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why I said you Christian don't have a mind of your own , only can become blind follower . Thankyou for showing us :wink:

I'm just answering a fool according to his own folly. You liked the taste of your own medicine?

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm just answering a fool according to his own folly. You liked the taste of your own medicine?

Whahahhaha blind follower . That medicine is for you because you can't even debate logically about your gay lover invisibleman :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't think I am having a debate here, trolls like you can't debate.

Of course you are not having a debate you are just help god to masterbate himself here .

Then the LORD, the God of Israel, said to me, "Take from my hand this cup filled to the brim with my anger, and make all the nations to whom I send you drink from it. When they drink from it, they will stagger, crazed by the warfare I will send against them." (Jeremiah 25:15-16 NLT)