• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Even the Indigenous people are migrating..

wendypoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the indigenous people are leaving, you the chinks should start leaving too. Now, here we have a malay who gave up his bumiputra status to be a second class citizen, maybe third class because his skin color is as dark as an abo.

So what are you waiting for? :wink:

Malaysian-born man brutally killed in Australia

MELBOURNE: A Malay-sian consulate driver, who was believed to be involved in a road rage incident, was stabbed and bashed to death with a hammer by two men in a “ferocious” attack in Sydney.

n_03shah.jpg

Mohd Shah Saemin (pic), 43, who had become an Australian citizen and had lived in Sydney for about three years, succumbed to his injuries early yesterday.

He was attacked as he arrived at his home in Marion Street in Sydney’s inner western suburb of Leichhardt just after midnight on Sun-day, when witnesses saw two men chase the victim across the road.

“We do believe that there may have been a traffic accident shortly before the attack occurred,” acting Superintendent Shayne Woolbank was quoted by The Daily Telegraph as telling reporters at the scene.
Asked if road rage was a motive for the attack, Supt Woolbank said: “It is one of the possibilities.”

The attackers were last seen fleeing the scene in a black sedan.
“It was a very ferocious attack, there is no doubt about that,” Supt Woolbank said.

Malaysian Students Department director in Australia Dr Mohd Nasir Abu Hassan described Mohd Shah as a “very dear colleague” who was “unlikely to get involved in fights.”

In Malacca, MARTIN CARVALHO reports that Mohd Shah’s parents were shocked to learn of his brutal murder.

Saemin Mo’ngin, 72, said he was informed about the incident by his son’s friend in Australia at about 3am yesterday, and he later received another call from an embassy official in Australia,

“The official told me that my son was involved in an accident and told me to be strong while offering his condolences,” he said when met at his home in Lorong Hj Ibrahim, Kampung Paya Tambak here.

“I will leave it to Wisma Putra to sort out the matter over the return of my son’s remains, and I hope the Australian police will arrest those responsible and bring them to justice,” Saemin said.

His wife Misnah Kasri, 61, said Mohd Shah, the second of five siblings, was a good and loving son who used to call home every fortnight.
She added that Mohd Shah had planned to spend Hari Raya with the family here this year, as his last visit home was three years ago.
Mohd Shah’s ex-wife Jamalina Abdullah, 58, an Australian, visited the family and was seen comforting Misnah.

Meanwhile, Foreign Minister Datuk Seri Anifah Aman, who offered his condolences to the family, said he hoped that the Australian police would get to the bottom of the case.

Arrangements were being made for Mohd Shah’s body to be flown back to Malaysia for burial, he added.

<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wahahaha probably got mistaken for being an Ah-neh. wahhaahh

Very few people here actually understood or care what a Malay is.

IWC2006

Alfrescian
Loyal

Leichhardt is the italian town in innerwest Sydney, I frequent Norton street once in a while for their italian crusine, seems to be a relatively safe place. Though , there are less asians there.

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you a member of the One Nation Party now?

If the indigenous people are leaving, you the chinks should start leaving too. Now, here we have a malay who gave up his bumiputra status to be a second class citizen, maybe third class because his skin color is as dark as an abo.

So what are you waiting for? :wink:<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

wendypoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you a member of the One Nation Party now?

Text enhanced for your benefit :biggrin:

What about chinks? Admit it, you are damn well chink! :p

If the indigenous people are leaving Singapore, you the chinks should start leaving Singapore too. Now, here we have a malay who gave up his bumiputra status to be a second class citizen, maybe third class because his skin color is as dark as an abo.

So what are you waiting for? :wink:<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
my goodness.. he was bashed by an indonesian javanese colleague!

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5gal9r5GXy6uYmMO4yvy_dWdDXz_Q

Police in Australia charge man over Malaysian murder
(AFP) – 5 hours ago

SYDNEY — Australian police charged an Indonesian-born man on Wednesday over the murder of a driver for the Malaysian consulate who was beaten with a hammer and stabbed outside his Sydney home.

Police originally thought the attack on Mohd Shah Saemin, 43, who died in inner-city Leichhardt late on Sunday, stemmed from a road rage incident moments earlier.

But Indonesian-born Hazairin Iskandar, 55, whose wife had reportedly worked with Saemin, was arrested Wednesday and charged with his murder, police said. Officers were still hunting a second man involved in the assault.

Malaysian-born Saemin had recently become an Australian citizen, and worked as a driver for the Malaysian consul general, Mohd Nasir Abu Hassan.

Hassan described his driver as a "extremely nice" man, who was quiet, composed and humble.

The attack prompted Malaysia's foreign minister to call for a thorough police investigation to ensure the incident was "a genuine road rage case and not a case of race-biased hate crime".

Copyright © 2010 AFP. All rights reserved

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

We are equally guilty of jumping to conclusion sometimes ....

[COLOR="_______"]'Love triangle' behind murder of consulate employee Mohd Shah Saemin [/COLOR]By staff writers From: news.com.au February 25, 2010 10:06AM

THE wife of a Sydney taxi driver accused of murdering her alleged lover is due to face court today.

Malaysian-born Mohd Shah Saemin was bashed with a hammer and repeatedly stabbed about midnight on Sunday in the innerwest suburb of Leichhardt.

Nita Eriza Iskandar, 46, was yesterday arrested in Leichhardt and charged with being an accessory after the fact to murder, and hindering a police investigation.

Her husband, taxi driver Hazairin Iskandar, 55, was arrested at his Croydon home on Tuesday night. He was charged with murder and will appear in court again in April.

Ms Iskandar tried to come to Mr Saemin's rescue after he allegedly called her after the attack, and was visibly upset after police were unable to revive him at the scene.

Yesterday, she told Channel 10 that she would "never forgive" her husband if he was found guilty of the murder. She was arrested by police hours later, and was refused bail.

She will appear in Newtown Local Court.

The couple's 20-year-old son was arrested in Singapore, and NSW detectives will seek his extradition today.

- With AAP

chewed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many Malays too. Those smart ones don't need any crutches. A change of government will see many of those who left, returns.

there's a news article on MY newspapers. The figures released by the MY govt on MY'sians leaving MY is 210 thousand in a period of 18 months ending 2008.

scary numbers. Where did the bulk go? no prizes for guessing...