• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Even PAP supporter is feeling embarrassed

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
0zueYWe.png

https://shrtcô.de/lWvHAC

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Tong must offer his daughter naked to Sammyboy forum.
After everyone is done with her, I will seal her hole with my fire whip.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I support the PAP but the performances of the Committee of PIGS made up of Ah Tong, Ah Lee and Ah Tan is a disgrace to the party. A few reminders of their incompetence.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As I've said before, when you can't run the country properly, you need this kind of distractions. Some of the sheeple will get distracted by the coordinated news cycle.

Another option would be to fabricate a common external enemy, but the pappies are chickenshit xenophiles, therefore they go for the most convenient, tried-and-tested, low hanging fruit: fixing the oppos.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What lawyer worth his salt would use that tone and attitude, worse, a SC?
I respectfully submit that, he is a disgrace to the other Singaporean SCs, and the Law Society.
I hope that he will never become a High Court Judge, or the Minister of Law.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What lawyer worth his salt would use that tone and attitude, worse, a SC?
I respectfully submit that, he is a disgrace to the other Singaporean SCs, and the Law Society.
I hope that he will never become a High Court Judge, or the Minister of Law.
He was suffering from tri-polar during the sessions:

a) JUDGE - "WE will be the judge of that" (Freudian slip of what he was setting out to do)
b) PROSECUTOR - "My questions are designed for Yes or No answer" (zero intention of getting the facts)
c) JURY - Enlisting the help of David Lee and TCJ; the latter at one point tried to act intellectual and repeating ET's questions FOUR times.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But PAP supporters can be proud that the party was able to turn the COP from Khan-focused to WP-focused. There is hope for the PAP.

Indianee was so good in her guise. PAP has lots of talents and many of the them are multi-talented.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is how people behave when they think they are not accountable to anyone-cocky, arrogant and unreasonable.

Best described by how one sister labelled his brother-DISHONOURABLE

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is how people behave when they think they are not accountable to anyone-cocky, arrogant and unreasonable.

Best described by how one sister labelled his brother-DISHONOURABLE

PAP has always been accountable to Parliament and the voters. If a PAP MP or the PM himself lied in Parliament, a COP would be convened by the Speaker of Parliament to investigate those lies.