• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Even online, loser Sinkie girls go for AMDK wor

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I didn’t respond to his calls and texts, his messages started to get abusive – calling me stupid and so on.”
Means she still doesn't know she is a stupid cunt. That further concludes she is a dumb ass. LOL

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If 70% can vote for paying one whole chicken in return for a chicken wing, this is to be expected.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When Mavis*, a 45-year-old gig worker from Singapore, initially crossed paths with “Frank” on Tinder, she believed she’d struck gold

Only sluts have Tinder profiles. If it's not a scam, then it will be a mutual meeting of sexual needs.

Only fools believe they can find 'true love' on such platforms. They are the ones who usually pay for a 'premium' membership... with that, they already are scammed. :roflmao:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only sluts have Tinder profiles. If it's not a scam, then it will be a mutual meeting of sexual needs.

Only fools believe they can find 'true love' on such platforms. They are the ones who usually pay for a 'premium' membership... with that, they already are scammed. :roflmao:
Maybe they are looking for extra source of income to supplement their monthly pay cheque.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
: a person who works temporary jobs typically in the service sector as an independent contractor or freelancer : a worker in the gig economy. Gig workers have freedoms that most full-timers only dream of: setting their own hours, working from home, being their own bosses.
My ex-colleague became a Grab driver after he was laid off. One day while I was travelling in his PHV, he claimed that he couldn't be happier being his own boss driving around all day without anybody bothering or telling him what to do. Just then I interrupted by telling him: "Turn left at the next junction, and don't drive so fast." LOL!

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
My ex-colleague became a Grab driver after he was laid off. One day while I was travelling in his PHV, he claimed that he couldn't be happier being his own boss driving around all day without anybody bothering or telling him what to do. Just then I interrupted by telling him: "Turn left at the next junction, and don't drive so fast." LOL!
Incoming stability is not guaranteed