• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

European businessman makes fun of Singaporeans and says they are a retarded bunch

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's not be naive. To have so many applicants turn tail after being contacted, one must wonder in what situation would a regular responsible person do that? My guess is that euro dude was looking for part timers, and at that sort of hourly rates one can only get students to do that sort of work. That would perfectly fit the sort of picture he's painting about the people he shortlisted. No, not 2k to 8k type of executive job applicants. If you believe his story wholesale, there's a bridge i'd like to sell you.

Are Sinke in majority even ' responsible' to start off with?

You even have Mini Star or ex one , shrugging off the responsiblity of having ppl escape under his watch! And that one wasn't even being paid $2k or $8k that one was paid millions!

And you hve alot of Sinkie who take no personal responsibilty as to who they should vote to govern their country.

coldwater

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know several angmohs who have set up very succesful small/medium size businesses in SG(eg:profit S$5-10Mill annually). They have prev experience in other countries n say SG is far better than the middle east n many other asian countries. N far better than the US, europe or UK.
So what this loser angmoh says is imaginary and obviously just excuses for his own failure. He needs to take the condom off his head n stop making excuses or he will be a bitter loser all his life.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was at Phuket last week. Was searching in the internet for hotel booking before that and came across the comments by those ang mos about Phuket. They say that Phuket is damn expensive, prices are equivalent to UK, US, Australia etc, there scams everywhere and everyone is out to con you, Patong beach is dirty and toxic, the whole place look like a freak show with transaversites and old ang mo men with teenage Thais etc.
I had a wonderful time there and I don't find the prices to be exuberant. So I would like to ask these Ang Mos:
- Phuket was always known to be the most expensive place in Thailand since donkey years ago so where did you get the idea that it is cheap? Where have you been? If you can post a comment on the internet, you can surely do some reach before you come here can't you?
- Do you seriously think that the whole Thailand is cheap or the whole SEA is cheap?
- There are tons of dirt cheap places in Thailand so why don't you go to these places instead?
- With planeloads of tourists (and mostly Ang Mos) coming to this little island everyday, do you think the Thais there will be so retarded as to charge you the same prices as in like Hatyai?
- Yes Patong beach is worst than what it used to be but the people and the activities remain the same. The a-go-go shows, teenage girls, lade boys, ping pong shows etc have been the main attractions of this place ever since the first ang mo landed here. Then what do you think those senior citizens from your countries come here for? Cheap beer and nice beaches?

Why am I talking about Phuket? Because the same fuckup mentality and ignorance of these Ang Mos apply to those FTs (like our gentleman here) in Singapore:
- Since when did Singapore say that it is cheap? $3000 is expensive in relation to what? Child labor in India?
- As a businessman, don't you know about the costs and the CPF contributions before you set up shop here? You got internet?
- Do you seriously think that as Singapore is part of SEA, it has to be as chap as the other SEA countries?
- Singapore might not be the first world as what the govt claim but it is still one of the top financial centres and there are tons of foreign investments here, tons of tourists and tons of foreigners swooping up properties on this little island. Do you seriously expect such a place to be cheap?
- Outsourcing? To India or maybe Manila? Go ahead and good luck to you.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're kidding me? Applicant plays big shot and expects employer to show sincerity, etc by making call? Please lah, welcome to the REAL world. What standards those applicants got? Oredi said Monster.com means most likely low level PMETs - means nothing special. You mean you go restaurant as customer also must put up with bad attitude of waiter even though waiting on tables is a no brain job?

So Monster.com means low class job. Ok ok ok

If so means arrogant Ang Moh can also go the cheapskate way by lazily mass email interview invitations?

If so then why is arrogant Ang Moh expecting professional, serious response from the "low class" applicants?

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, if that's your views about ppl who are going to employ you then you can bug off. The cheaper FTs will replace you.

After that don't comprain hor like giving what fuck excuse like cannot get employed and you got alot of kids to feed and cannot relac in one corner and play your guitar!LOLOLOL

Totally agree.

And we have the White Scums to thank. For they have been leading Singaporeans and their children in the race to the low pay, low tech economy for the longest time.

And then we also have the daft, silent 60% to thank. For they have continue to give convincingly strong mandate to the White Scums to screw true pink Singaporeans and their children, decades after decades.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So I would like to ask these Ang Mos:
- Phuket was always known to be the most expensive place in Thailand since donkey years ago so where did you get the idea that it is cheap? ....

The angmos are used to the better days when the exchange rate favoured their currency.
With the current economic crisis their money is not going as far.