• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Escher vs 32 years of incarceration.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How can anyone say Escher's reply is cut and paste? Just look at the reply below it so carefully written to reply each one. This is just priceless.

Keep it up Escher. Will upz you soon.

:biggrin:

Those who say I cut and paste tell you people lies after lies as well.
Very natural for them and those paid by PAPs. They specially selected for their ability to stretch half truths into outright lies and turn lies into even more lies
in the fashion of their fucking PAP pay masters happily laughing all the way to their banks filled with money stolen from us and our CPF.

Their share of the loot for holding singaporeans head down down and arseholes up high high for LKY to tiew and rape hundreds of billions from us into his Stinkapore sovereign funds
PAP collaborators are made into fucking mayors like there is no tomorrows to be paid far far more than real mayors of Shanghai and New York and London so that they can laugh all the way to their fucking banks.

Thank you for pointing th obvious to other readers that those that detract me here are likely paid by PAPs to do just that with promises of more to come for them.

I promise those bastards that time for PAP is ending and what will be coming for them in future will be the hum of the piano wire and the necklaces of burning car tyres.
At least I am fair. When the truth is out as to the extent of theft that they did on us all, others might well piano wire not just the PAPs and collaborators.
Their family and sons and daughters and wife might well be piano wired and necklace too.
We seen in South Korea the entire family of the ferry owner were all in the take and the sinking and South Korea prosecuting that family of sons and daughters as well.

SAME MIGHT WELL BE APPLICABLE TO FAMILIES OF ALL LINKED TO PAPs AND COLLABORATORS EVEN IF THAT LEAD TO SHORTAGE OF PIANO WIRES

cannot talk talk no action :smile::smile::smile:

I FULLY AGREE

In days, or weeks, lots and lots of action with the yum sengs and singing dancing on table tops and streets
High fivings and huggings of friends and strangers as we watch the dancing under the lamp posts and the BBQing of maggots and cockroaches

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piano_wire
It is tradition that piano wires be used to dangle collaborators and those that betray their people and country and offend public sensibility and readers of Jane Austen.

If piano wires shortage occur, can hang them with hemp ropes or panty hoses or fishing lines or anything long

Can also use necklace of burning car tyres. But with that, you cannot see dancing under lamp posts

You must decide on trade offs. I suggest half the PAPs be hanged and other half necklaced.

BOTH TO BE DONE TO THAT SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LKY

Tire neck lacing is the favored method of street punishment of ppl that commit crimes in Africa. It's excruciatingly painful being burned alive and if the person isn't dead afterwards he would wish he is. Aside from the pain his skin is totally ruined so he's disfigured and very vunerable to infections etc.

There is a humane way to kill ppl by hanging it but you need an exxperieenced hang man to do it. Do you recall a retired sinkie hangman interviewed by the press and he was photoed shirtless he said he knows how to kill a person quickly by making sure the noose severs the vertebrae in the neck and its immediate. Speaking of which there were ppl that died horribly by hanging. One overweight man actually broke the rope while being hung so they had to hang him againa second time cos he did not die. Needless to say thosexpappys hanging by piano wires won't die so quickly as the criminals sentenced to death at changi they will be struggling while suffocating but I think it's better than being burnt alive

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can answer this for me.

New thread started

Interesting post we have here. You know who the moron scroobal is talking about. His number 1 fan or is it number 2 or 3? It's a fan nevertheless.

So scroo is calling his own clone a moron and thankfully he's the only moron in the thread? Can jw5 come in to comment? What is this?

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....-years-of-incarceration&p=1918983#post1918983

19551511c09d35f4bf42a74cbbaeb950bacf7980.jpg

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I blame Escher for my sprained right index finger! All that fucking scrolling. As if bypassing posts made by clone hunting idiots is not enough!:oIo:

mikec

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I blame Escher for my sprained right index finger! All that fucking scrolling. As if bypassing posts made by clone hunting idiots is not enough!:oIo:

tsk tsk tsk this is typical sinkie loser behavior blaming someone else for his physical problem while no one else has this problem except you. Losers like you don't even know how to use the ignore button? Seriously, a few posts by escher could sprain your index finger? Are you kidding? I vehemently disagree with you.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Add him to your ignore list and you won't have to scroll so much.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
tsk tsk tsk this is typical sinkie loser behavior blaming someone else for his physical problem while no one else has this problem except you. Losers like you don't even know how to use the ignore button? Seriously, a few posts by escher could sprain your index finger? Are you kidding? I vehemently disagree with you.

You got me there Kurt Tay. I'm embarrassed. Hair line fracture due to too many finger up your arsehole episodes. Thanks for the 34 pointer deduction.:wink:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
From some of his posts, Escher is a kind hearted kind. Only thing is that his hatred for PAP has made him a little crazy!!

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
You got me there Kurt Tay. I'm embarrassed. Hair line fracture due to too many finger up your arsehole episodes. Thanks for the 34 pointer deduction.:wink:
hahaha...so you another cry baby trying to act intellect....
what is 34 points???
lick scroobye's balls and you should be ok lah.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tire neck lacing is the favored method of street punishment of ppl that commit crimes in Africa. It's excruciatingly painful being burned alive and if the person isn't dead afterwards he would wish he is. Aside from the pain his skin is totally ruined so he's disfigured and very vunerable to infections etc.

There is a humane way to kill ppl by hanging it but you need an exxperieenced hang man to do it. Do you recall a retired sinkie hangman interviewed by the press and he was photoed shirtless he said he knows how to kill a person quickly by making sure the noose severs the vertebrae in the neck and its immediate. Speaking of which there were ppl that died horribly by hanging. One overweight man actually broke the rope while being hung so they had to hang him againa second time cos he did not die. Needless to say thosexpappys hanging by piano wires won't die so quickly as the criminals sentenced to death at changi they will be struggling while suffocating but I think it's better than being burnt alive

I followed LKY style in his chosing of a mix of democracy, communism, fascism for Singapore. Except we got the fucking worse of democracy , worse of communism and worse of fascism without the good redeeming elements of each.

Why should we use one kind of punishment for those PAPs? PAPs have not shown any humanity in their dealing with us all. I therefore decide PAPs are not humans and do not deserve considerations given to normal humans. PAPs are kind of cancer, maggots, cockroaches and bedbugs, to destroy them while giving great pain to them will heal us all emotionally.

Necklacing is a way to kill traitors in South Africa. PAPs are all traitors and necklacing PAPs will be a good agonising way to make them go.

Judicial hanging is to kill with minimum pain humans convicted of heinous crime where their life will be forfeit.
PAPs are like bedbugs maggots cockroaches cancer cells. If a bedbug scream for mercy will you grant mercy to that bedbug? You relish the pain the bedbug is agonising on its path to death.
Same for PAPs.

I said dangle them which meant you do not drop them to break their neck for quick death.
Dangling meant they kick and dance their way to slow slow death. Entertaining us while we do our yum sengs.

i support Escher! :biggrin:

kumsiah kumsiah kumsiah
also for the points given to me by quite a few discerning people here!
More slaps to PAPs and their fucking running dogs

Can answer this for me.

New thread started
Will do that in that thread later

Hee hee hee!

You been answered and duely chastised for your stupidity by your betters in this thread.
I stand and stay clear of your education

From some of his posts, Escher is a kind hearted kind. Only thing is that his hatred for PAP has made him a little crazy!!

Pray do tell me!
Anything done by PAP to us all to be admired and emulated?
Will that get them to tiew to kan us less and give us more jobs and less Pinoys and FTs?
Will what the PAP done get us back our money from CPF?
I been kind to PAPs I refrained from calling out piano wires and necklace for the families of PAPs
I might even have to change that.

The way I did not call for dragging of LKY from bed earlier allowing him to die in bed
But now I call for that bastard to be dragged from his wheelchair and necklaced and dangled before he is dead