• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Errr... will those African live in Singapore come out express their view Singapore is best place to live....

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
there use to be a minute community of Africans from Africa, in the Jalan Besar area near Syed Alwi Road ...most of them were traders buying used and discarded items from Dunlop street ...there was even a hawker catering to African food in Jalan Bersih...by a fat chink lady ...all had disappeared lately

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
African are big and muscular. Sinkies dare not mess around with them.
Malays are the target. Indians too sometimes.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had seen sinkie chink girls fascinated by these Africans...you can find them hand in hand around Armenian street corners some times ago ...there must be these ancient attractions ?.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
seen once a local chink girlie falling all over a CECA but ah neh not interested ...it appears CECA don't prefer local chinks nor local Kelings

Good to hear that. Better to breed with the Africans than the entitled CECAs.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good to hear that. Better to breed with the Africans than the entitled CECAs.
but the PAP wants local chink girls to breed with CECA lar ,remember the TV 5 local series Acha or something like that ...it was a prelude to flooding sinkie with CECA ,the message in the serial was very very clear...it practically begged our chinks to marry CECA who talks hindi

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
but the PAP wants local chink girls to breed with CECA lar ,remember the TV 5 local series Acha or something like that ...it was a prelude to flooding sinkie with CECA ,the message in the serial was very very clear...it practically begged our chinks to marry CECA who talks hindi

Honestly, fuck what the PAP wants. State intervention will only distort market realities. The market wants African, not self entitled CECA shits.

Ceca would rank as one of their bigger policy and investment mistakes to date.

Go Africa! Africa add oil!

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly, fuck what the PAP wants. State intervention will only distort market realities. The market wants African, not self entitled CECA shits.

Ceca would rank as one of their bigger policy and investment mistakes to date.

Go Africa! Africa add oil!
I am simply pointing out the audacity of PAP social engineering ...I was wondering why the fuck is this serial in our prime time for ?...than came the waves and waves of fucking CECA..it was well planned ,to prepare the ground to flood with CECA...but ,am extremely pleased the total rejection of this locusts by majority of us

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am simply pointing out the audacity of PAP social engineering ...I was wondering why the fuck is this serial in our prime time for ?...than came the waves and waves of fucking CECA..it was well planned ,to prepare the ground to flood with CECA...but ,am extremely pleased the total rejection of this locusts by majority of us

Ok, pardon my French :laugh: