• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Errie encounter.....

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
This happened about 18 years ago, when I was in secondary school. I was still staying in my Yishun flat. I remember having a particularly uncomfortable sleep, lots of dreams and stuff but I did not really wake up from the sleep. At the break of dawn, I think it must have been about 6 am plus because it was still dark; I saw a dark figure with longish hair (up till chin level) sitting at my writing desk. I was still laying in bed and tried to get up to have a closer look but I couldn't. I could see that the figure was furiously writing something on the table and his/her head was turned away from me so I cannot even tell it's a man or woman. But the body was like translucent or it was dressed in white- I cannot really tell.

I kept wanting to get up or say something but I couldn't. I felt suffocated. Finally, I managed to say out quite loudly "Who are you?" and the figure stopped writing and slowly disappear before my eyes. I can't remember what happened next but I believed I drifted back to sleep. Later, I saw on my writing table, a piece of paper that's all gibberish and heavily drawn in.

This is absolutely a true story and I still have no good explanation for it. My logical explanation is that I somehow dreamt all these and was sleep walking and drew the gibberish myself.

The funny thing is that I don't remember being scared- just a little anxious.