• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

End time and Christians

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I kind of getting tired of end times topic put forward by my Christian friends.
My question is , what is it in for you since it is going to end time. You and i are just mortals, we can't change anything or have a say in World event.

Best thing is to accumulate more money ,enjoy and fuck care about everything and anything. Dr Chee can go contest , whole PAP can go sack for fucking women. I don't care.

I am going towards 60 K a month earnings.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
To Christians, the end times will see the Second Coming of the Saviour Jesus Christ. And those who believe, will have everlasting life. For others, it is the end, simple.

Cheers!

My question is , what is it in for you since it is going to end time.......................

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not know. Doomsday prophets have predicted the last days of our planet many times before. None of them came true. There may not be such a thing as the End of the World. Each time a person dies - that's the End of the World - for him.
Also, I think this dude Jesus came twice already - the first time was during the reign of Caesar, the second time he came, he came to each of us, personally. And there won't be a third coming. He must be tired of this planet by now.

Cheers!

According to friends, they say rapture will come 1st. Then end times.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Endtime brings hopes and promises for all Christians. It signifies that suffering will be over for all Christians. God decides when that day arrives. Not us.

Every Christians should look forward to it. We should all rejoice in it.

We should stop friviolous pursuits like making money. They paved the heavenly paths with gold. Where everyone trample on it. It shows how unimportant wealth means to God.

Its difficult for the rich to enter the kingdom of heaven. You enjoy first later you suffer. Read the parables of the Rich fool.

Hell is not a nice place to go. Its a permanent extension of your existing sufferings. Death is not just like sleeping. Because you are alive when you sleep. Your soul and spirit are still with you. When you die either you go to heaven or hell. There is no in between.

You can change your outcome.

By changing yourself first.

Seek God's forgiveness through Jesus Christ.

Try to live a holy life and not live like the rest.

They are like fatten cows, all leading to the final slaughter.

You have a choice.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Christians are not the only ones who talk about end times. Atheists also do. For decades, I had to listen to liberals and environmentalists go on and on about the world running out of oil, fish, water, jungle etc etc. And yet, there's still lots of those resources around even though based on their projections, we should have almost run out by now.