• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Emgergency! IMH need to open a new ward / block for World Cup Nuts, KPKB, Jump up & down, pull shirt on head, throw things and kick balls @ TV!

swine_flu_H1H1

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMH must give me some injection drug dart guns to shoot at some very serious nuts. Those the zoo use for shooting their run away gorillas. I badly need them.

These nuts are really serious IMH Siao Langs! Tearing down condos block by block.

SPF must send Riot matas to support me. They must stand by also for football hooligan riots.

The noise I am hearing are 10X more crazy then IMH's worse blocks. They really need to invent some World Cup Pills for Nuts.

Fuck world cup dead by the way.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IMH must give me some injection drug dart guns to shoot at some very serious nuts. Those the zoo use for shooting their run away gorillas. I badly need them.

These nuts are really serious IMH Siao Langs! Tearing down condos block by block.

SPF must send Riot matas to support me. They must stand by also for football hooligan riots.

The noise I am hearing are 10X more crazy then IMH's worse blocks. They really need to invent some World Cup Pills for Nuts.

Fuck world cup dead by the way.

They had a mock up of a 'stock market' for those who work in the shares & stock broking business, when the stock market crashed. Rumoured that many teachers are "members" there for teaching is a very stressful job. Wonder if they have picture of OYG the one who implemented the car park fees, pasted on a dart board & the teachers patients throw those stick on balls at the OYG picture dart board to release steam...or the former one, HSK.