• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

EMERGENCY VEHICLES - Do you Give Right of Way

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you see an Ambulance with lights flashing but No Siren blaring. Would you pull aside or carry on driving as usual?
Bear with me, I was on Upper East Coast Road approaching Bedok South Ave 1 intersection and the lights changed to red when I noticed an ambulance with lights flashing. I signal and and pulled to left side of the road. The car behind me allowed me to pulled in. What I saw next is beyond believe. The car in front of me a Honda Absolute indicated pull to left and moved slightly in front and to the left of a white Audi Coupe. This is to allow the ambulance to get to the front and when the lights change to move on ahead. When the lights changed to Green, would you believe it, the White Audi dashed ahead of the Honda trying to pull away. I believe the Honda driver blared his horn, and the white Audi stopped in front of the Esso station 'allowing' the Ambulance to pass. I was behind the cars and saw what transpired after that, the White Audi coupe driver then proceeded to gestulate at the Honda driver!! I think there was an exchange of words and the Audi pulled away and was then catching up with the Ambulance and trying to overtake it!!!! There was a near collision. The Ambulance had to pull left to avoid the Audi coupe!!!!
The driver of the White Audi was a somewhat young person late 20's early 30's. Apparently in a hurry to get his Friday started regardless of " anyone or anything......" What an Ass.....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you see assholes like these everywhere..........next time they kena accident their ambulance also will be held up by some fucktard like them.

what i like to do always is give way and then follow right behind these ambuance.....machiam clear road for you

B

Baluku

always think of the ambulance going to save your precious loved ones.

then you keep yourselves out of the ambulance way.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
always think of the ambulance going to save your precious loved ones.

then you keep yourselves out of the ambulance way.

Unfortunately this young man was not thinking of this. He was "in a hurry"........

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup. I sama sama. Just a suggestion for you bro - next time Traffic Police, can do the same. Machiam you King or President!

TP must open eyes...
Once I gave way to motor TP and went back to right lane behind him after he passed, but din notice right behind got another TP motor!
Never got oulled over (maybe they rushing to attend to se vip) but kena stare.