• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Elite Boy School (In Bishan) Executives tapped info from job candidates

silliporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
It happened again and again and now to my friend whom was trying to secure an executive post with a local elite boy school located in Bishan..

During the so called job interview, the candidate was being asked specific question on how they would solve specific problems if they encountered them and the candidates are expected ti give detailed answers.

After a few rounds or interviews each lasting 2 to 3 hours, the school have decided to drop the idea to fill the vacant position.

This is another classic example of incompetent executives tapping ideas from the public in pretense of a job interview!! And this school is going to mold our future leaders?? Ha haaa..:oIo:

shunquan

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is another classic example of incompetent executives tapping ideas from the public in pretense of a job interview!! And this school is going to mold our future leaders?? Ha haaa..

What a brilliant idea. Give the principal a raise!!!!:biggrin:

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many govt agencies in the past were accused of such things as well. They put up quotations or tenders for ideas and then cancel the exercise after getting some ideas.

A few months later, WOW ideas from govt came up. These civil serpents should beware of Karma.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many govt agencies in the past were accused of such things as well. They put up quotations or tenders for ideas and then cancel the exercise after getting some ideas.

A few months later, WOW ideas from govt came up. These civil serpents should beware of Karma.

their reputation still precedes them; from what i hear, private sector companies still don't like dealing with government for those same reasons.

silliporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
their reputation still precedes them; from what i hear, private sector companies still don't like dealing with government for those same reasons.

It seems like both Pte and Government sectors are doing it.

What's the point...why screw others whom are willing to solve your problem and if that guy is of any good, they would have came out with the idea and if they cannot even come out with that idea, you seriously think they can execute the project ha haa I say dream on tp those mudder farkers:oIo: