• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Electronics goods shopping @ Johor

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
JB doesn't seem to have shops like Harvey Norman or Challenger where we can shop for cheap electronics stuff.

I am looking to get a Casio Exlim camera. Can seasoned JB chiongsters offer some insight ?

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
JB doesn't seem to have shops like Harvey Norman or Challenger where we can shop for cheap electronics stuff.

I am looking to get a Casio Exlim camera. Can seasoned JB chiongsters offer some insight ?

Can try Courts..but not sure it will be cheaper than Sinkieland

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can try Courts..but not sure it will be cheaper than Sinkieland

Where's Courts in JB? Likely to be deep inside Johor.

Without a car, I normally shuttle between KSL and City Square.

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

get from online lah

example

726296888.g_260-w-st_g.jpg

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
us dollar too high, cannot get fr USA which is just transit point for chinese vendors n you still need to pay for xhange rates. yes, you still can get fakes from amazon.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Waiting for die-hard Amazon fan, Johnny333 to chip in.

A few years ago I bought a Sony RX100 from Amazon & I did check the prices in Spore & it was cheaper from Amazon. This model was new to Spore & shops were selling it at premium price. Also bought a book from Amazon on how to use the RX100 camera.

Also got a Sony camera case & extra memory card for the camera. Got a faster Sandisk memory card. The seller also included some freebies e.g. mini tripod, lens cleaner, screen protector, ... Saved about $100 to $200 in total.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Try the Khoo Soon Lee Shopping Mall aka KSL City.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
A few years ago I bought a Sony RX100 from Amazon & I did check the prices in Spore & it was cheaper from Amazon. This model was new to Spore & shops were selling it at premium price. Also bought a book from Amazon on how to use the RX100 camera.

Also got a Sony camera case & extra memory card for the camera. Got a faster Sandisk memory card. The seller also included some freebies e.g. mini tripod, lens cleaner, screen protector, ... Saved about $100 to $200 in total.

At a time when USD was low.