• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Election coming - Dr Lili Neo whack Dr Vivian Balakrishnan

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am one of those super anti pappies in this forum. but i disagree with you on this. if you were to look through all the things she said over the last 5 years, you would know she is not wayanging.

i remember 3 years back, the same chee bye ah neh mentioned that our current policy is more than enough to support the lower income groups (as usual same as today what's new), she du lan straight away stand up and wave her hands request to speak. straight away she demand statistic from the ah neh to prove what he said. to the extend i still remember her shooting the ah neh if the current policy was working, how come she has so many files of cases of poor family having problem paying for bills and sending their kids to school in her ward.

when i saw on paper and read what she did, i was wondering she want to quit pap already is it. that was when i start noticing her and i realised she was very consistent in her stands. when i go on and research what other stuff she did, she really gain my respect. if i am not wrong she provide free medical services to the poor in her ward. this is the kind of people we need in the parliament. but sadly most of the idiots in pappies are fucking useless and are only active during the election period

I am not only anti-PAP, I am anti-big government. Cos I think when a government becomes big (PAP or any oppositions), they become powerful and will demand more pay, more social spendings (to score points) hence more tax.

Tax to me is involuntary payment of money, which is similar and should be in the category of robbery and money extortion.

If Lily Neo is so passionate about helping the poor, she can very well start a charitable organisation and clamour for donations. That way, people who want to contribute can contribute, those who don't want are not forced. If they don't have enough funds, they can find ways and means to encourage donations.They can be creative, maybe market their "selling" points as being transparent showing their accounting records, etc. And I guarantee you the results will be immediate. No going through numerous bureaucracies, red tapes, blueprints, etc.... I think if you wait for the gov to act, the poor already dead. For a private charitable organisation, it is a different story. It can be immediate, more efficient and no numerous months and years of waiting for that miserable few hundred dollars per year. If she had started a private charity organisation, those files would have already been taken care of instead of still arguing on how much to pay and by how much in the parliament.

And as a private charitable organisation, they can decide how best to help those in need without going thru years of endless debates and in the end nothing happens till maybe election time.

Furthermore, if these welfares are done by gov, you can expect larg sum of the tax payers money will go to the officials first before and residue ends up in those in need. And you can't have any say till maybe next election and must wait for oppositions to contest, and only after majority gives the vote. Meanwhile you still have to pay taxes to feed these leeches leeching your tax money in order to "help" the poor.

For private charity organisation, if charity workers pay themselves too much you can vote immediately by not donating.

Tell me which works better?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
she is already doing her part by providing free medical services to the poor beside her MP duties. she only has 24 hours a day and she has her own family. i must stand on her side on this, she has done her part.

as for starting a pte charity, i am totally against this idea. i know nothing about running an organisation such as this thus honestly i have no ground to comment on it. but looking at the number of charity organisation around, i can strongly concurred that its not going to work.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as for starting a pte charity, i am totally against this idea. i know nothing about running an organisation such as this thus honestly i have no ground to comment on it. but looking at the number of charity organisation around, i can strongly concurred that its not going to work.

If it's not working, you can don't donate and provide direct help to those you can in whatever and however way you deem fit to.

If the gov run project doesn't work, you still have to pay that increased taxes and no, you can't have a say of how they should spent your tax and if you don't like what they do, you can only hope you get to vote in 4 or 5years time and only when opposition stand in your ward and only when majority vote for them. If not, you AND the poor are SCREWED. Is that what you want?

Also, which is better? A corrupted charity organisation when found, you can stop your donations immediately and let competitor charity organisations compete for your donations or a corrupted gov that you can't stop your tax payment and hope that a competing party will win the elections and maybe make the changes but must wait long long. Meanwhile the poor are still not helped and you still pay your taxes that are suppose to help those poor.

Last edited:

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
so what's the outcome? are they going to "set up a systematic programme to help the children of those in the bottom 5 per cent of earners"?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
U call this a sharp exchange? Bullshit. Until she slaps him ala Gay Loong and Dhana, its not a sharp exchange. bala the chindian has basically brushed her off.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
i am one of those super anti pappies in this forum. but i disagree with you on this. if you were to look through all the things she said over the last 5 years, you would know she is not wayanging.

i remember 3 years back, the same chee bye ah neh mentioned that our current policy is more than enough to support the lower income groups (as usual same as today what's new), she du lan straight away stand up and wave her hands request to speak. straight away she demand statistic from the ah neh to prove what he said. to the extend i still remember her shooting the ah neh if the current policy was working, how come she has so many files of cases of poor family having problem paying for bills and sending their kids to school in her ward.

when i saw on paper and read what she did, i was wondering she want to quit pap already is it. that was when i start noticing her and i realised she was very consistent in her stands. when i go on and research what other stuff she did, she really gain my respect. if i am not wrong she provide free medical services to the poor in her ward. this is the kind of people we need in the parliament. but sadly most of the idiots in pappies are fucking useless and are only active during the election period

This is one big wayang. Lili Neo only dare to shoot Bala the chindian, because his stock is down after the YOG fuckup. Why she don't fuck Minister of defence for a $12 billion defence budget and buying 30 year old P-3 Orion planes from the Americans when even just 1% of this budget can go a long way to helping the needy. Why she don't fuck Minister of Manpower, and Minister of Foreign Affairs for letting in so many FTs and depressing wages that cause people to be needy in the first place, and than spending $ hundreds millions to integrate these foreigners?

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
5092327943_d362b7c6fe.jpg

wahlaneh...
"swee boh?":biggrin:

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she is really good, we should support her. Just shoot the stupid ah neh six times and shove the pistol up his ass. Let the snake live. See what happens when ah neh got power? They already screwed their homeland and we are inviting more of their kinds to screw ours.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If it's not working, you can don't donate and provide direct help to those you can in whatever and however way you deem fit to.
............make the changes but must wait long long. Meanwhile the poor are still not helped and you still pay your taxes that are suppose to help those poor.

Lily Neo is a good MP, regardless of whether she is from PAP or the Opposition!! I don't minced my words when I said earlier that "if we have more PAP MPs like her, we don't need any Opposition MPs."

It seems that your hatred for PAP has made you kind of lose your senses? Do you realise that the more you smear Lily Neo, the more you sound like a moron here?

This opinion about you sounding like a moron, is not just from those PAP supporters but those Opposition supporters too!!

:mad:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is one big wayang. Lili Neo only dare to shoot Bala the chindian, because his stock is down after the YOG fuckup. Why she don't fuck Minister of defence for a $12 billion defence budget and buying 30 year old P-3 Orion planes from the Americans when even just 1% of this budget can go a long way to helping the needy. Why she don't fuck Minister of Manpower, and Minister of Foreign Affairs for letting in so many FTs and depressing wages that cause people to be needy in the first place, and than spending $ hundreds millions to integrate these foreigners?

See post above.

You are another one who is speaking like a moron. Anyway with a nick "Papsmearer", we probably see these "super anti-PAP comments regardless of good or bad" coming from you!!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lily Neo is a good MP, regardless of whether she is from PAP or the Opposition!! I don't minced my words when I said earlier that if we have more PAP MPs like her, we don't need any Opposition MPs."

if you are anti-pap or against their policies, there are no good pap mps. vote out Lily Neo too.
Parliamentary system are party based politics and party based voting in the house. She is part of PAP majority in parliament and the majority form the cabinet.

kick all pap mps out of parliament. :mad:

Last edited:

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Neh: How much do you want? Do you want three meals in a hawker centre, food court or restaurant?

He everyday restaurant and lost touch with hawker price already.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Lily Neo is a good MP, regardless of whether she is from PAP or the Opposition!! I don't minced my words when I said earlier that "if we have more PAP MPs like her, we don't need any Opposition MPs."

It seems that your hatred for PAP has made you kind of lose your senses? Do you realise that the more you smear Lily Neo, the more you sound like a moron here?

This opinion about you sounding like a moron, is not just from those PAP supporters but those Opposition supporters too!!

I am not smearing her, I am speaking the truth. If you think she is as good as you say, why she don't run as an independent MP? Don't be affiliated with any parties whatsoever. Instead, she is in the same camp, in a party much hated by the people, run by a despot, and his incompetent son. What does this say about her, that she will associate with this sort of people? U know why she is PAP. Money. The pay is good as you know. Don't have to get harassed by ISD and lim kopi with them. Don't have to get sued and bankrupted. She wants to serve the people? Don't associate with assholes. If I am mother theresa, I don't work for adolf hitler. Get it, moron?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think the moron and the one that loses his sense is you. If Lily Neo really want to help the poor, she would do what I've stated previously and immediately the poor can receive the money instead of waiting for so many years and still debating in the parliament.

And by the time parliament approved (if ever), you will see increase in GST to 10% or more, and reason is so that the gov can continue to "help" the poor and then, Lily Neo back to square one, asking for more money cos cost of living has increased due to the increase in taxes to help the poor, and then another few years of endless debate of raising the money for the poor, and so on so forth continuing the vicious cycle of ever increasing cost of living and ever prolong debate to increase help to increase tax etc...

The smart ones will see thru the scheme of things while the deluded and naive ones still think that there is some good in this.

Last edited: