• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Elder of Lighthouse Evangelism church paid sex with teen?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dont , so you do ? that explains everything :biggrin:

so u feel beri proud to introduce a nicotine tainted E-cigars to "help" someone to kick the cigarettes habit?

don't you have a conscience, besides the hunger for money? :p

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
>>>He took her to the Chinese Embassy and then to a police post to lodge a report, and this led to charges against him.

The judge said these facts made Sim's case different from that of Tan Chye Hin, 55, who was jailed nine months last year for having sex with the same girl.<<<
Helping FTrash can earn brownie points woh!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so u feel beri proud to introduce a nicotine tainted E-cigars to "help" someone to kick the cigarettes habit?

don't you have a conscience, besides the hunger for money? :p

ask you to open up your eyes , you dont want . some E-cigar dont contain any nicotine and all E-cigar does not have tabacco . :wink:

if you want to talking about nicotine ..what about those nicotine gum and nicotine patch ?
:biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
ask you to open up your eyes , you dont want . some E-cigar dont contain any nicotine and all E-cigar does not have tabacco . :wink:

if you want to talking about nicotine ..what about those nicotine gum and nicotine patch ?
:biggrin:

so u are trying very hard to justify your E-cigars? :biggrin:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok u caught me, i give up i am PAP ...LOL...

ALL are b@stards and hypocrites pretending to be holy men when ALL they are interested are "holes", money, guccis, rolexes.
That's why I do not respect any of these elders, monks, priests , pastors, charities CEOs or Old people just because they are old or form some sh!tty church or temple or mosques. in fact I always look down on these elders, monks or deadwood from dubious instituitions. spouting holy things one moment and then having sex with minor or prostitute another moment. seeing all these pseudo religious figures in the newspapers everyday making news for the wrong reasons. Give me a break!!! they are ALL devils in disguise and of worse morals and ethics than most criminals. Bl00dy liars and hypocrites. All after huge pay or sex with minors or expensive cars, properties.Thats why I do not do donate to any of these churchs or temples. :oIo::oIo::oIo:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ALL are b@stards and hypocrites pretending to be holy men when ALL they are interested are "holes", money, guccis, rolexes.
That's why I do not respect any of these elders, monks, priests , pastors, charities CEOs or Old people just because they are old or form some sh!tty church or temple or mosques. in fact I always look down on these elders, monks or deadwood from dubious instituitions. spouting holy things one moment and then having sex with minor or prostitute another moment. seeing all these pseudo religious figures in the newspapers everyday making news for the wrong reasons. Give me a break!!! they are ALL devils in disguise and of worse morals and ethics than most criminals. Bl00dy liars and hypocrites. All after huge pay or sex with minors or expensive cars, properties.Thats why I do not do donate to any of these churchs or temples. :oIo::oIo::oIo:

clap clap ..if everyone think like you , those guru cant use their religion to make money liao ...:biggrin:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why are u guys surprised?

is the elder Jesus? of course no.

he's just a human, with sinful human nature..

if we are not with God, we are with Satan...

i told u, we are all sinners...and why are you so excited about? LOL...

U ask JESUS where is MARY lo.......

genetics

Alfrescian
Loyal
and u are not worried about your e-cigars polluting the people's lungs with nicotine?

I really hate christians who use pseudo-science, pseudo-philosophy, pseudo-morality and everything pseudo.......

For one last time,
cigarette smoking is bad for health, NOT because of nicotine, but because of all those tars ............
Nicotine DOES NOT CAUSE cancer, which is why (all medical and health bodies in the world) nicotine patch and nicotine gums are approved for use to help quitting smoking.......... Indeed, in singapore hospitals, nicotine patch are prescribed to smoker-patients (not to help them quit smoking ) because it is to tied them over the craving of smoking, which then has all those tars that causes health hazard for other impatients...