• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Egypt honry muslim kills his wife 48 hours after their wedding because she refused sex with him

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/2...d-48-hours-after-her-wedding-after-saying-no/

An Egyptian man murdered his wife three days after their wedding reportedly because she refused to have sex with him.

Mohamed M, a policeman, told the prosecution in Tanta, a city in the Nile Delta, that he was “fed up and tired and could no longer be patient with her.”

There has been an alarming spate of femicides in Egypt, often after women say no.

Last year, three women were murdered by men after they turned down their marriage proposals.

Naira Ashraf and Salma Bahgat were stabbed to death and Kholoud Al-Sayed Farouk was strangled to death.

Also last year, a prominent judge killed his wife, the TV presenter Shaimaa Gamal who spoke out about domestic violence before being killed….

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
after years of courtship and when the day came, nothing happened. Any guy would go crazy. Only difference is the magnitude of the response.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/2...d-48-hours-after-her-wedding-after-saying-no/

An Egyptian man murdered his wife three days after their wedding reportedly because she refused to have sex with him.

Mohamed M, a policeman, told the prosecution in Tanta, a city in the Nile Delta, that he was “fed up and tired and could no longer be patient with her.”

There has been an alarming spate of femicides in Egypt, often after women say no.

Last year, three women were murdered by men after they turned down their marriage proposals.

Naira Ashraf and Salma Bahgat were stabbed to death and Kholoud Al-Sayed Farouk was strangled to death.

Also last year, a prominent judge killed his wife, the TV presenter Shaimaa Gamal who spoke out about domestic violence before being killed….
Eh... m&d head.... after all these years not bored be anti- Muslim, anti- Islam, anti- Mohamad and anti- Allah....

Jiakleowbee and dumbwit u.....

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
after years of courtship and when the day came, nothing happened. Any guy would go crazy. Only difference is the magnitude of the response.

For this , i agree with you. Any guy will be angry but not to murder stage but divorce. But again its humiliating for a man that his wife don't want sex with him

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
For this , i agree with you. Any guy will be angry but not to murder stage but divorce. But again its humiliating for a man that his wife don't want sex with him

It is religion related, less of a cultural thing. Islam teaches women are properties of men and women are to obey men.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
there's a difference between an animal and a human. It's clear your religion doesn't work
When stupid uses examples to declare that something doesn't work.
America is a predominantly Christian country and has the highest firearms crime in the world. Does that mean Christianity does work?

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
When stupid uses examples to declare that something doesn't work.
America is a predominantly Christian country and has the highest firearms crime in the world. Does that mean Christianity does work?
I could get into a public discussion with you but I won’t waste my time. You are presumably a Muslim. Read the Quran a 100 times, then read the Bible in its entirety, both old and new testaments, then come and talk to me

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I could get into a public discussion with you but I won’t waste my time. You are presumably a Muslim. Read the Quran a 100 times, then read the Bible in its entirety, both old and new testaments, then come and talk to me
That's what they say when they can't.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
MAT women should not be complaining ... MAT religion is the most beautiful and benevolent. It must be her fault.

Race and IQ
national-iq-scores.jpg