• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eco World Botanic

Mohamad Noh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi everyone.

Need help if anyone could advise me one the Eco World Botanic, The Grasstern. Has anyone bought this property and how much, thanks.

kcwx35

Alfrescian
Loyal
You stayed in ecobotanic? I supposed rm600 include the clubhouse. If you don't want the clubhouse, it will be cheaper.

kcwx35

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend stayed there. Is with club house.

Yup. It also depends on the size of your unit. 1st year is free after that you can decide whether do you want it. I am thinking of not getting the clubhouse after that. Use the money to get legoland annual pass for my family.

kcwx35

Alfrescian
Loyal
She said is very nice. Very exclusive and greeny. I wonder why so many wanted to sell davenham....

1)Davenham is located in 2 location within the phase 1. One of them is very near to the HTC. And the price will be cheaper.
2) Heard from my Ecworld sales, alot of the staff and flipper are flipping the properties in Eco botanic. They bought at a cheaper price, they are ready to sell as the price has appreciated.

Linsanitee

Alfrescian
Loyal
1)Davenham is located in 2 location within the phase 1. One of them is very near to the HTC. And the price will be cheaper.
2) Heard from my Ecworld sales, alot of the staff and flipper are flipping the properties in Eco botanic. They bought at a cheaper price, they are ready to sell as the price has appreciated.
Now i think davenham owner selling at a lost now.