• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eco Spring and Summer

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said bro! Straight to the point! 一针见血! Hahaha cheers :smile:

My dear english teacher, please explain why you said this sentence "we have indeed great fengshui..." is correct?? Please do your job or i am not able to learn from you. Your grammar so powerful until i cannot understand you.

GorengPisang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for sharing your thought. You claimed that staying in HDB is much better than luxury condo in JB. We respect your opinion on that but in reality, many Singaporeans have already bought JB Condos and plan to stay in JB. As for your comment on Princess Cove, maybe try to drop by at their sales gallery and make comment after that. Never once i claimed that high rise property is better than landed property. I just wanted to stress that certain landed property are not as good as it looks. My point is this, just be careful if you plan to invest in strata title landed property like Eco Spring and Summer. There are many pros and also plenty of cons. We just trying to highlight all this to potential investor in this forum. Of course there are people wouldn't like to discuss matter rationally but factual info is important and cannot be denied. If you need me to elaborate more, i will do so. Thanks again for your sharing and i appreciate your genuine comment in this forum.

1stly need to clarify 2 things:

1) Condo in JB right now is decent but nowhere near luxurious as i've stated in my earlier post. So to say or ask 'living in luxurious condo or hdb is better' is not entirely valid here...ts not a right comparison to start with....

2) Many Sporeans have bought JB PROPERTIES (not JB condo), yes it is a fact many have bought...if not wrong a newspaper article last year put the figure at ard 5000 Sporeans/Spore PR have bought properties in JB, and most properties laucnhed in Iskandar during earlier stage were mostly landed.

Next thing is....do we undertand why Sporeans/SPR buy into JB/Iskandar? Most Sporeans who bought earlier were due to low pricing, the Iskandar real estate market is a price sensitive market, its a fact, ppl buy because its cheap, full stop. Most who buy dont even knw what to do with it, maybe as weekend home, maybe as retirement home...of cos somewhere in between if profit from it then just sell & cash out. But my opinion is this, if i'm looking of profiting from a property investment in JB, it has to be landed properties....i wont even bet on a condo giving me capital gain, of course the good news is, no gain then no capital gain tax :wink:.......jokes aside.....i've just rememberd something as well, any developers banking on the foreigner market will be facing a hardtime. By now you should realise that the real market is the LOCAL market. Any developers betting their bricks on foreigners/sporean....good the very luck ...may the force be with you....

And as for landed, whether strata or non strata....landed is landed. I read earlier in the thread that you are actually a sales person/agent...well, this is a forum, nobody knows for a fact who we really are, but....for the benefit of any sales agents/developers staff, take note....do yourself a favor don't hide in your shell, go learn & expose yourselve to general real estate environment in major cities (or at least start from Singapore) before seriously commenting or giving advise, you will do more harm than good. Heck, even non gated previous generation terraces are generally better than condos in JB...this might sound overstating, but its not far from the truth, of cos again...disclaimer..this is my opinion.

Last but not least...HDB or luxurious condo? Please....such selling point is usable back in the 80s....not in today's market...and PAP haters...PAP haters will not give up their valuable HDBs for a luxurious condo in JB..dont believe me...go stand outside any MRT station near opposition estates & do a survey. Put up a big sign/banner that says 'Come live in luxurious JB condo & sell your HDB'.....im just kidding of course :wink:

Last edited:

GorengPisang

Alfrescian
Loyal
PS. Just read an update on Selangor proeprty regulation: Foreigners can no longer buy landed properties or land, min threshold RM2m, up from RM1m, and a statement by Johor Sultan supporting that move, so we wont rule out the possibility of landed homes in JB to follow suit, sporeans who have bought landed homes in JB should not want to sell it anytime soon, landed homes will become rare & more valuable as times go by.

And with 9k units country garden....34k units pricess cove.....putting aside the other local condo launches......u do the math. Chinese developers are great in their own rights...but they simply do not understand the local market, its going to be a long haul.....expect planned reclaim phases to be held back, and expect more discounts to come within the next few years. Will be a good time for locals looking to buy a small condo unit just for fun & as a play weekend home, & foreigners who are still looking for budget thrill across the border....anything more than RM1m (for condo).....good luck

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
PS. Just read an update on Selangor proeprty regulation: Foreigners can no longer buy landed properties or land, min threshold RM2m, up from RM1m, and a statement by Johor Sultan supporting that move, so we wont rule out the possibility of landed homes in JB to follow suit, sporeans who have bought landed homes in JB should not want to sell it anytime soon, landed homes will become rare & more valuable as times go by.

And with 9k units country garden....34k units pricess cove.....putting aside the other local condo launches......u do the math. Chinese developers are great in their own rights...but they simply do not understand the local market, its going to be a long haul.....expect planned reclaim phases to be held back, and expect more discounts to come within the next few years. Will be a good time for locals looking to buy a small condo unit just for fun & as a play weekend home, & foreigners who are still looking for budget thrill across the border....anything more than RM1m (for condo).....good luck

Many singaporeans have snap up the condos from chinese developers in JB. With the support from singaporeans and buyers from china, i dont see any problem at all.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
1stly need to clarify 2 things:

1) Condo in JB right now is decent but nowhere near luxurious as i've stated in my earlier post. So to say or ask 'living in luxurious condo or hdb is better' is not entirely valid here...ts not a right comparison to start with....

2) Many Sporeans have bought JB PROPERTIES (not JB condo), yes it is a fact many have bought...if not wrong a newspaper article last year put the figure at ard 5000 Sporeans/Spore PR have bought properties in JB, and most properties laucnhed in Iskandar during earlier stage were mostly landed.

Next thing is....do we undertand why Sporeans/SPR buy into JB/Iskandar? Most Sporeans who bought earlier were due to low pricing, the Iskandar real estate market is a price sensitive market, its a fact, ppl buy because its cheap, full stop. Most who buy dont even knw what to do with it, maybe as weekend home, maybe as retirement home...of cos somewhere in between if profit from it then just sell & cash out. But my opinion is this, if i'm looking of profiting from a property investment in JB, it has to be landed properties....i wont even bet on a condo giving me capital gain, of course the good news is, no gain then no capital gain tax :wink:.......jokes aside.....i've just rememberd something as well, any developers banking on the foreigner market will be facing a hardtime. By now you should realise that the real market is the LOCAL market. Any developers betting their bricks on foreigners/sporean....good the very luck ...may the force be with you....

And as for landed, whether strata or non strata....landed is landed. I read earlier in the thread that you are actually a sales person/agent...well, this is a forum, nobody knows for a fact who we really are, but....for the benefit of any sales agents/developers staff, take note....do yourself a favor don't hide in your shell, go learn & expose yourselve to general real estate environment in major cities (or at least start from Singapore) before seriously commenting or giving advise, you will do more harm than good. Heck, even non gated previous generation terraces are generally better than condos in JB...this might sound overstating, but its not far from the truth, of cos again...disclaimer..this is my opinion.

Last but not least...HDB or luxurious condo? Please....such selling point is usable back in the 80s....not in today's market...and PAP haters...PAP haters will not give up their valuable HDBs for a luxurious condo in JB..dont believe me...go stand outside any MRT station near opposition estates & do a survey. Put up a big sign/banner that says 'Come live in luxurious JB condo & sell your HDB'.....im just kidding of course :wink:

First of all, i am not a property agent. I am here just to share my view and you have the very right not to agree with me. We all here to share opinions. Let me correct your statement. I did not advise singaporean to sell their HDB flat so to enable them to buy a luxury condo in JB. Many Singaporeans can buy a luxury condo here and yet still own their HDB flat. Are you saying that staying in JB luxury condo is not possible when you own a HDB flat in singapore? Pls get your facts right.

GorengPisang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many singaporeans have snap up the condos from chinese developers in JB. With the support from singaporeans and buyers from china, i dont see any problem at all.

Hm....u r only 1/3 right.....

1) many people have bought condo in JB (the problem is no1 knows how many Singaporean, how many local, how many Ah tiongs etc) And out of those 'many' who bought, many were in condos launched at much lower priced & before the chinese developers went in to the JB market. And for chinese developers, i know of many friends who bought country garden during 1st launch when prices were much lower.

2) The property market in Malaysia in general is different from other more matured countries....in Malaysia there are no transaction info available for the general public, thats the main problem, can any1 provide details and statistics on transactions? B'cos i think its misleading to say 'many singaporeans have bought', i don't think we will know unless u work in the land office.

3) I just feel that buyer should thread with care...don't just buy b'cos ppl tell you "a luxury condo in JB is cheaper than your HDB".......don't be like a katak bawah tempurung........it is not LUXURY, it is basic with basic finishing & basic flooring & basic facilities.......only jungleman who has never seen the world will say it is luxury...not degrading, but just a fact.

well anyways, whoever wants to buy condo, landed or watever property, its their money as long as you are happy with what u buy...just don't go to to the press, blog & complain in 3 years time that u cant rent, cant sell your propertoes after u collect your keys..whoever feels that my sharing is valid kindly help to share & direct them over from other threads, i hardly log in, last but not least, Happy Chinese New Year to all, Huat Ah!!!

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hm....u r only 1/3 right.....

1) many people have bought condo in JB (the problem is no1 knows how many Singaporean, how many local, how many Ah tiongs etc) And out of those 'many' who bought, many were in condos launched at much lower priced & before the chinese developers went in to the JB market. And for chinese developers, i know of many friends who bought country garden during 1st launch when prices were much lower.

2) The property market in Malaysia in general is different from other more matured countries....in Malaysia there are no transaction info available for the general public, thats the main problem, can any1 provide details and statistics on transactions? B'cos i think its misleading to say 'many singaporeans have bought', i don't think we will know unless u work in the land office.

3) I just feel that buyer should thread with care...don't just buy b'cos ppl tell you "a luxury condo in JB is cheaper than your HDB".......don't be like a katak bawah tempurung........it is not LUXURY, it is basic with basic finishing & basic flooring & basic facilities.......only jungleman who has never seen the world will say it is luxury...not degrading, but just a fact.

well anyways, whoever wants to buy condo, landed or watever property, its their money as long as you are happy with what u buy...just don't go to to the press, blog & complain in 3 years time that u cant rent, cant sell your propertoes after u collect your keys..whoever feels that my sharing is valid kindly help to share & direct them over from other threads, i hardly log in, last but not least, Happy Chinese New Year to all, Huat Ah!!!

Thanks for your sharing. Anyway, at least you did agree with me in some points. Anyway my advise is, if you don't know the transaction info, doesn't mean others also are like you. Just why networking is important for gathering information. If you think condo in JB is not luxury enough for you, it doesn't mean others feel the same way as you too. Lastly, Gong Xi Fa Chai.

GorengPisang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for your sharing. Anyway, at least you did agree with me in some points. Anyway my advise is, if you don't know the transaction info, doesn't mean others also are like you. Just why networking is important for gathering information. If you think condo in JB is not luxury enough for you, it doesn't mean others feel the same way as you too. Lastly, Gong Xi Fa Chai.

So how many foreigners have bought properties in JB

How many Singaporeans have bought properties in JB

How many of these bought landed how many bought condos

Please share with everyone.

TQ.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
So how many foreigners have bought properties in JB

How many Singaporeans have bought properties in JB

How many of these bought landed how many bought condos

Please share with everyone.

TQ.

Don't be lazy. Nothing is free. You can start your networking activity now if you really keen to know more.

Last edited:

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, you shouldn't have blown his cover. I dread to think that should he disappear from the scene from here on, it will deprive us of more free entertainment:biggrin:

Don't worry. I wont disappear. As long as i can contribute to the forum, i will always be here. :wink:

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sudah la u cslong. Everyone is against you for your half truths n sweeping statements. It is cny. I give you advice. Stop slagging other developer property. If ur company cannot get any job from setia or EW don't come n slag them. Nobody thinks ur fengshui advice is good either cos it's all bs. Stud.

Telling facts is not slagging property developer. Example, Eco Spring house have sloped ceiling is the fact. Based on feng shui point of view, when you spend time under a sloped ceiling, your energy is being heavily constricted and is under constant pressure. As night time is the only time when your body regenerating itself, sleeping under a sloped ceiling restricts this work, thus one's health may suffer. Sleeping in a bed under a sloped ceiling can also contribute to emotional instability and low energy.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Telling facts is not slagging property developer. Example, Eco Spring house have sloped ceiling is the fact. Based on feng shui point of view, when you spend time under a sloped ceiling, your energy is being heavily constricted and is under constant pressure. As night time is the only time when your body regenerating itself, sleeping under a sloped ceiling restricts this work, thus one's health may suffer. Sleeping in a bed under a sloped ceiling can also contribute to emotional instability and low energy.

Rubbish. Most houses I see have sloped roofs n ceilings. Is only a matter of the degree of slopeness. Based on science, having a good night sleep means at least 8 hours uninterrupted sleep on a good solid bed. It will be good to have some sexercise before going to bed too. When I don't have good bed n bedminton, sleep under whatever roof also health will suffer. So For everyone out there Pls make sure u invest in a good mattress n have ur nightly activity on a regular basis.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rubbish. Most houses I see have sloped roofs n ceilings. Is only a matter of the degree of slopeness. Based on science, having a good night sleep means at least 8 hours uninterrupted sleep on a good solid bed. It will be good to have some sexercise before going to bed too. When I don't have good bed n bedminton, sleep under whatever roof also health will suffer. So For everyone out there Pls make sure u invest in a good mattress n have ur nightly activity on a regular basis.

Is not rubbish. Sloping ceilings are not particularly good feng shui in any room of the house. A sloped ceiling can be oppressive and a source of negative Qi (Sha Qi). This Sha Qi may even result in marital or health problems and could very well contribute to infertility. I suggest you hire a professional Feng Shui Master to help you to overcome this problem once the house is ready..... since you don't believe in any advise that i gave you.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rubbish. My current house has deep slope roof and I also no problem. I got two kids. So ur fengshui is lousy as usual. My advice to u pls use ur knowledge go buy a house n get a wife. You are lacking in many areas. I can recommend u viet girl if u want.

Rubbish. You have proven u are just lazy to go see for yourself. I used to stay there but not anymore cos I upgrade to a bigger house.lucky I don't believe in crap fengshui. By the way u still haven answer my two questions. Why unlike to keep slagging serial n Eco world project? And why u so good in fengshui but yet cannot afford to buy RnF property? All of us rest our case. Think it best u keep quiet

Please don't flip flop....... You mentioned earlier, your current house has deep slope. Now you said not anymore. You are confirmed a liar. Your lies came back to haunt you. Please be honest and you must go back to basic now if you wanted to earn a reputation in this forum.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be derailed by the actual motive of setting up this thread. Ignore the troll posting. Let us discuss about Eco Summer and Eco Spring project here. How is the progress now? Any updates?

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again my answer is look around you. The developers are going straight to big guy to negotiate land deals.

There. Answered. I am the man

You dare to ask question when you haven't even answer comingtojb question. 300 units or 300 advertisements?
Don't want to answer or caught lying? You said you answered his post? Show me proof you answered? Be a man

.... still waiting for your answer. You are not answering my question, #533. Which developers are going straight to big guy to negotiate land deals ??? You said EVERY business man by pass state and govt. Don't make sweeping statement. Just admit your mistake and move on like a man.