• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eco Botanic @ Nusajaya

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think that is not the case, we are 1 Singaporean and 1 Malaysian and when we needed to buy in joint names, they still need us to apply for state consent.

there you go. that's my uinderstanding too.
so in future, if new 'anti speculation' rule is implement by state govt, u can't resell to any foreigner since one owner is malaysian.
stupid, right. who want to buy a house when there is a curb on possible resale?

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Side track, joint names is good when buying mly prop. (unless have u will), otherwise yr prop may makan back by mly gov.
sometimes u'll never know when u going to kapu.. :biggrin:

Legolad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Side track, joint names is good when buying mly prop. (unless have u will), otherwise yr prop may makan back by mly gov.

Anyone here made a will to include MY property? Must the will be made in MY to be accepted by MY authorities?

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Met an old Sg friend with his old parents at Jusco BI coming to sign the Eco Botanic SPA.

They were all so happy to be balloted for a unit and also there was a 10% discount from the selling price. Looks like a good deal as there was a showroom and from the photos taken of showroom looks good.

Looks like more are planning ahead to hedge one for retirement and rent out the SG property. Buy one for own use is still ok before it gets more expensive (or maybe if policies screwed investors, then maybe get cheaper). However no one can predicts the future so long as one can manages just go ahead.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

You can actually buy residential properties using companies and purchase it jointly. Just that the loan amount, etc is pretty low.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Met an old Sg friend with his old parents at Jusco BI coming to sign the Eco Botanic SPA.

They were all so happy to be balloted for a unit and also there was a 10% discount from the selling price. Looks like a good deal as there was a showroom and from the photos taken of showroom looks good.

Looks like more are planning ahead to hedge one for retirement and rent out the SG property. Buy one for own use is still ok before it gets more expensive (or maybe if policies screwed investors, then maybe get cheaper). However no one can predicts the future so long as one can manages just go ahead.

so the final price is about 900k for a cluster house? hmmm. certainly cheaper than BI's cluster houses.

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
showroom ready for viewing.

just remember to get guest pass from the bukit indah showroom, otherwise the guard wont let u pass

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
malaysians / spr still buying condo for investment with the impending "international lot only" local cannot resell to foreigner rule?

Possibly the 'own stay' demand will remain. SPRs I suspect may go back to their home towns unless they want to live near their kids and/or have a Singaporean spouse. But Singaporeans may still be buying for retirement as they dont want to be stuck on a tiny island with 7M and high cost of living. What other option do they have? Certainly nowhere they can be near their kids and monitor their primary house easily which may be leased for funds.
The investors though are likely to exit.So that is worrying as there's likely an oversupply if we see things from this perspective...

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
so the final price is about 900k for a cluster house? hmmm. certainly cheaper than BI's cluster houses.

Cut and paste from earlier posts:

32 x 70 (2100 sq ft - 1 design) 920k onwards
35 x 70 (2300-2400 sq ft - 1 design)
32 x 80 (2300-2400 sq ft - 1 design)
35 x 80 (2500-2600 sq ft 1 design) 1.2mil onwards
40 x 80 (semi D 2 designs) 1.6mil onwards

$900k RM but size is quite small. Bukit Indah is still a safer bet as amenities are well-established and there is no HTC to worry about (more for resale purpose as next buyer may be using it to depress the price).

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can actually buy residential properties using companies and purchase it jointly. Just that the loan amount, etc is pretty low.

when i was there for the eco botanics ballot, i saw a few ballots went to companies (name indicating these are property-related entities)

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
HTC is a definite no no.. why are ppl buying as if there is nothing better?

its psychological marketing. ecoword is good at drumming up hype. those who have gotten the ballot will be struggling hard within if they were deciding whether to give up .. the huge crowd turnout, the disappointed look at those who didnt get the ballot, the balloted are the ''lucky'' 200 among the sea of participants. they would reason that it will be a huge pity if they were to throw off the ballot

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
heard that the safety distance of HTC is 60 metres . anyone can confirm true ?

i don't like HTC becos it's quite ugly lor. but some people really deon't mind it. up to individual. i read somewhere should be 100 m away. best to invest in an EMF meter to measure yourself, just to be sure.

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal
i don't like HTC becos it's quite ugly lor. but some people really deon't mind it. up to individual. i read somewhere should be 100 m away. best to invest in an EMF meter to measure yourself, just to be sure.

do u know where to get an EMF meter ? anyway, the nearest distance of phase 1 landed is 150m from the HTC I was told.

aliensmotor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I totally AGREED.. 100m not enough , i think at least 1km radius but some people dont ever think or take care for their health. The wave canot be seen like radioactive .Saw some stuborn comment. Was laugh all the way meet my freinds LOL..

Last edited: