• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry , i didnt notice that EL has anti climbing , anti-cutting, Infra Red, cameras every 50 metres and all other interior monitoring system for each precinct coz my jaws dropped when i see open concept , carefree living style and i can understand y ppl would wan to buy there ...
just that i find that phase one is a small development ...
I will go EL again to see see look look ....
no la , i never visit those i cannot afford .... so tues was eye opener for me to visit EL & LF .....

Last edited:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sorry , i didnt notice that EL has anti climbing , anti-cutting, Infra Red, cameras every 50 metres and all other interior monitoring system for each precinct coz my jaws dropped when i see open concept , carefree living style and i can understand y ppl would wan to buy there ...
just that i find that phase one is a small development ...
I will go EL again to see see look look ....
no la , i never visit those i cannot afford .... so tues was eye opener for me to visit EL & LF .....

Yah the outer perimeter fencing of EL is high tech with all those features mentioned above. Inside the development, they also have vehicle monitoring cameras at the access road to each phase.

Yup, each individual house inside EL has no gate nor fence at the front porch except for your personal garden if you have one. Your furkids can roam freely in your own garden as there's this low fence.

Actually fence or wall of individual house are not for security, it's more for privacy and to have a clear cut outlining of your own land. Open concept is actually a better deterrence of crime as the would be house-breakers have no where to hide while they are sawing their way into your house. Check out the first video in the Crime thread, the house breakers hide behind the wall after climbing in from outside. It's good to have no such corner for them to do their work out of view, thus the open concept kind of environment.

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe coz with all those safety features , the guard was a bit relax to me ba .....
so far no break in @ EL before , so no worries !

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yup , else u think i anyhow hamtum address ah , hahaha

maybe coz with all those safety features , the guard was a bit relax to me ba .....
so far no break in @ EL before , so no worries !

Haha I was just wondering whether you got to know this EL friend in this forum.
No lah even with high tech security, that was still a bad practice and they should really be more strict.

Hondacrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lmao Hahahaha.... Did you check whether you've accidentally unloaded your sh*t on the floor after your stomping? :biggrin:

Lucky no. Haha. Its 15 cm i swear.. One thing i found about horizon hills is that the insects can be huge. We have baby flying cockroaches as well about 1-2cm long. At first i am still afraid of them. After a while i just stomp them using my feet as i am tired of using broom to get rid of them. Mozzie is huge too.. Their legs are very long for normal mozzile. Even my mum who stayed in kampong before told me the mozzie in horizon is those gigantic type

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The lizards in my house are fat and big.. Lots of food for them to eat.. I am thinking if I should rear some Frogs to help eating up the grasshoppers and spiders in the gardens too.. What animals feed on lizards? Maybe I need to employ them to keep the lizards populations in harmony.. Maybe can keep 1 king cameroon lizards to keep these lizards in order..

Lucky no. Haha. Its 15 cm i swear.. One thing i found about horizon hills is that the insects can be huge. We have baby flying cockroaches as well about 1-2cm long. At first i am still afraid of them. After a while i just stomp them using my feet as i am tired of using broom to get rid of them. Mozzie is huge too.. Their legs are very long for normal mozzile. Even my mum who stayed in kampong before told me the mozzie in horizon is those gigantic type

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Very surprised that this happened to Crystal, i think its likely a once off fluke because she is a lady and is driving an SG car so they think she is safe to let in.

Most developments would have anticlimb/anti-cut fence (but some are pretty low), access cards, some would have infra red sensors and camera, panic buttons and yet some even have electrified fencing as well as sentry dogs as well as prowlers with dogs on patrol.

Most of these were actually discussed in lIJB1. The semi-ds in Setia Tropika has electrified fencing, Laguna has infra red sensors, cameras and concertina wire, Nusa Duta has built in alarms.

The Sutera ones also has some of these. EL is already very top notch if not the most as it has most of these as well as the panic button.

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Use the end of a plastic bristle broomstick to deal with hard to reach spiders and spider web. Just a sharp push will spear them.
Use your toilet brush (with hard plastic bristles) in emergency to deal with cockroaches, you will easily spear them. Use hot water
if you are in kitchen and if its too late to run to get the insecticide, etc. Use rubber bands on lizards as its the fastest way.

Once a month, pour boiling hot water down the pipes as well as baking soda or vinegar into the pipes.

Use netting in the kitchen area as well as sliding doors which you intend to open a lot daily so that it lets in air but keep out the
mozzies.

Disclaimer - Please do not follow these methods, live and let live where possible. Catch them and just put them outside where
possible. Kill only when you have no choice but if you must, make sure it goes all the way. Never leave an animal half dead and
prolong its suffering.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very surprised that this happened to Crystal, i think its likely a once off fluke because she is a lady and is driving an SG car so they think she is safe to let in.

Most developments would have anticlimb/anti-cut fence (but some are pretty low), access cards, some would have infra red sensors and camera, panic buttons and yet some even have electrified fencing as well as sentry dogs as well as prowlers with dogs on patrol.

Most of these were actually discussed in lIJB1. The semi-ds in Setia Tropika has electrified fencing, Laguna has infra red sensors, cameras and concertina wire, Nusa Duta has built in alarms.

The Sutera ones also has some of these. EL is already very top notch if not the most as it has most of these as well as the panic button.

Oic thanks for sharing the above, Wuqi. Luckily I didn't accuse ppl of making false statement :biggrin: Good to know that most developments have high-tech perimeter fencing. Thumbs up!

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha I was just wondering whether you got to know this EL friend in this forum.
No lah even with high tech security, that was still a bad practice and they should really be more strict.

oh, its fr this forum .... true friendship do happened in forum wor ....
btw , r u gg to move to jb when yr house ready ?
i always mixed up with u n lemans2011 ....both bought el ....
last time i wont mix up coz lemans a bit aggressive in words but recently u also aggressive liao .. haha

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
last time when i hv a cat , my house is free of lizards , cockroaches .... now she is gone , now only lizards are bk except cockroaches as i bought a floor solution cleaner to get rid ..

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh, its fr this forum .... true friendship do happened in forum wor ....
btw , r u gg to move to jb when yr house ready ?
i always mixed up with u n lemans2011 ....both bought el ....
last time i wont mix up coz lemans a bit aggressive in words but recently u also aggressive liao .. haha

Hehe, it's hard for a Hao Lian person to hide his character mah :P
I'm using the semi-d as weekend home. Hope to rent out the other 2 at good prices because I'm quite poor and need the money badly :biggrin:

By the way, may I know which of my posts were aggressive? I'm just curious, haha!

Last edited: