• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Coast Plan unveiled

jw5

Loyal
HSK needs targeted help. :rolleyes::biggrin:

1597936613554.png

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Do you have a positive impression of HSK? :wink:

View attachment 89192

LOL! Sinkies damn stupid.

Seriously looking at him talk in public, you have to consider he is a senior politician. And that is the level he can put out.

You have to match the expectations with the reality and decide if you think it is positive.

If Heng Swee Keat is my taxi driver I would say year positive lah.

But finance Minister? Deputy Prime Minister? No man. Negative.

Problem is sinkies dunno how to make this type of distinction.

They treat their MP and Minister like uncle or friend.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL! Sinkies damn stupid.

Seriously looking at him talk in public, you have to consider he is a senior politician. And that is the level he can put out.

You have to match the expectations with the reality and decide if you think it is positive.

If Heng Swee Keat is my taxi driver I would say year positive lah.

But finance Minister? Deputy Prime Minister? No man. Negative.

Problem is sinkies dunno how to make this type of distinction.

They treat their MP and Minister like uncle or friend.
I opine many Sinkies treat their MP or ministers as God. Not uncle or friend. Don’t be shock if some treat these clowns better than their own families. Morons.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine a Singapore with 10 million 3 million true blue SG 7 Million Indians and Tiongs.
Singaporeans can save on travel. PAP bring the world to SG. Just open your door is China. Travel to work is India. Go makan is Malaysia. Go hospital is flipping. :eek:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I opine many Sinkies treat their MP or ministers as God. Not uncle or friend. Don’t be shock if some treat these clowns better than their own families. Morons.
Deities. Chinks pray to deities when they want good fortune, of course must show sincerity no? :cool:

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiongs are still okay! Bring more especially those educated ones! Now young educated tiongs are fucking chio!

Just no shit skins! If your boss is tiong still okay, negotiable and they are more direct! Shit skins boss fucking racist and only will protect and promote his fellow own shits and lust on Chinese gals!

Last edited: