• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Coast GRC needs urgent help

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah lor, only yours is the highest moral and morale. Others are all a piece of shit that you can trample on.

i'm at the lowest ebb in morale now as pap may lose east coast and at the nadir of morality as i get addicted to the philly bike thread.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are around 100k voters in East Coast GRC. Approx 25K are new citizens.
That leaves 75K original Singaporeans.

If all the new citizens vote for PAP, we need min 51k (68%) of Singaporeans to vote for WP.
How can we help WP convince the 75K?

Now you know why PAP is so confident of putting a toothpick thief there.

Please spread this around.

where got HDBs or cheap condos to house these buggers???
where

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of us grassrooters went to talk with new citizens. Majority of them are appreciative of what our government had done. We are now hoping that they can swing the votes back in favour for PAP! Save Lim Swee Say!!

Zorro tooth lim will be OUT this time around, hearing what Pasir Ris private residence fcuk the team up side down during their visit! 6 minutes Video was taken down!

Blundering Zorro also make stupid remarks on China and Malaysia ~ Heng ah!

This time he's Finished!

PAP iconic remarks:
Old aunties and uncles Collecting Card board is an Exercise!
SMU Graduate become bus driver it's a PASSION!
Ann Sim calling CSJ a cheat a liar etc!!
Big Nose say I gave $22million to Aljuned what?? since when??
C. Chong say I gave $1million tp Sengkang what? where is it now??

Sylvia WP remark PAP keep on repeating the same matter like a
Damage/Spoiled Record Player!! No other thing to say ah??

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Zorro tooth lim will be OUT this time around, hearing what Pasir Ris private residence fcuk the team up side down during their visit! 6 minutes Video was taken down!

Blundering Zorro also make stupid remarks on China and Malaysia ~ Heng ah!

This time he's Finished!

PAP iconic remarks:
Old aunties and uncles Collecting Card board is an Exercise!
SMU Graduate become bus driver it's a PASSION!
Ann Sim calling CSJ a cheat a liar etc!!
Big Nose say I gave $22million to Aljuned what?? since when??
C. Chong say I gave $1million tp Sengkang what? where is it now??

Sylvia WP remark PAP keep on repeating the same matter like a
Damage/Spoiled Record Player!! No other thing to say ah??

That was just a video from one private estate house. It may not reflect the sentiments of his street, let alone the ward.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hope I am dead wrong otherwise this weapon of new citizens would be so deadly & devastating no one has an answer to.

Rusty,
East Coast GRC has 4 citizenship ceremony a year, during each ceremony new citizens awarded at most 250-300. This makes about 1000 to 1250 new citizens a year. The total votes from them is about 4%.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rusty,
East Coast GRC has 4 citizenship ceremony a year, during each ceremony new citizens awarded at most 250-300. This makes about 1000 to 1250 new citizens a year. The total votes from them is about 4%.

Thank you my Lord,
The info you got is probably from the press but what went on
behind the curtain in the press-room is anybody's guess.
Still, deep in my heart, I hope you're absolutely right.